Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

If you go out drinking, don't even bring your car... Take a cab, something... Anything... Just don't ******* drink and drive... That's one of those things that makes me think less of someone...

Or stop drinking all together and :smokin more...

It's 4:20 Btw...
:lol: i just put the roach out.

I gotta stop drinking and driving. I woke up this morning not knowing how the hell I got home. I thought I got dropped off so I go check my garage and my car is parked. :smh: I live up in the hill too so I'm just on idle mode driving up :smh:

Fams, they don't play with that. You gonna do some time if caught and paying a fine of I think no less than 1k don't matter if it's your first offense either

I managed to post that and take a bong rip all within the 60 second span of 4:20 :smokin...

Is this when all the NTWT regulars meet up now?... :lol:...

Hey now...

I'd bring NTWT back to its glory days... Or at least I'd make a new thread every week so when I say we're the Longest Running Weekly Episodic Thread on the Internet... It'd actually be factually correct...

So I can post those pics you sent me without getting banned?

I'll ship your shirt next week....been super lazy even though the usps store is literally 5 minutes away from my house... :lol:

Stop being lazy :lol:... I want my shirt... I want it, I want it, I want it...

ayo, yesterday i felt like i was coming down with flu...i went to sleep around 8pm & didn't wake up until around 1pm!
while i slept my body repaired itself & ish

when's da last time yall slept that long?

I barely get to do late nite NTWT cause i usually work in the morning. :frown:

Last edited:
I gotta stop drinking and driving. I woke up this morning not knowing how the hell I got home. I thought I got dropped off so I go check my garage and my car is parked. :smh: I live up in the hill too so I'm just on idle mode driving up :smh:

Fams, they don't play with that. You gonna do some time if caught and paying a fine of I think no less than 1k don't matter if it's your first offense either

I just hope he isn't wrapped around a tree when he gets caught...

I love you famb, stop being dumb...

Survey done. What yall eatin tomorrow for extreme rules? I'm thinking of some BBQ. Regardless of the card I do look forward to WWE ppvs? What do you even call it now...

ayo, yesterday i felt like i was coming down with flu...i went to sleep around 8pm & didn't wake up until around 1pm!

I usually do a 12-14 hour sleep bout every 2 weeks... I'm bad about getting 3-4.5 hours of sleep a lot... You'll see me posting here at 5 am and I gotta be up at 930... It's my body just catching itself up...

I'm very rarely sick... My metabolism is crap, but my immune system is top notch...

I worked a 16 hour shift at work one day cause we had inventory. I went to sleep at 10pm and didn't wake up till 2pm :lol:

Plus I still got paid the same...only ****** part about being salaried.. :smh:

I love my job cause I make my own schedule and usually I get to work at around 10-1030 depending on how I feel and I get to stay up late and sleep whenever.

At my last job I had to wake up everyday for work at 5am. :smh: I am NOT a morning person...and I did that **** for 5 years

Last edited:
I really hope it's still factory sealed :lol:... You got me the KO joint right?...

Yeah size small right? How nasty you are I wouldn't think you'd care about factory sealed things...

Real talk... I've been homeless and **** in the past... I've never worn used clothing from someone I didn't know... Even then, it's special circumstances... Just doesn't set tight with me...

Real talk... I've been homeless and **** in the past... I've never worn used clothing from someone I didn't know... Even then, it's special circumstances... Just doesn't set tight with me...

:frown: alright I'll put it back in the bag for you...there's still jizz on there though... >D

You know what really grinds my gears.. Posting and going to a new page, but you know you missed posts... So you gotta go back a page to read 2 comments... And when to try to go to current page, your spotty cell signal craps out and it takes 3 minutes...

i read once that some of them big cats over there like them cheetah, leopard, lion, etc. sleep like 16 hour a day

they love it

I hate posting pics on mobile mode cause pics will come out small like this

View media item 1507637
So I gotta switch over to desktop mode so that the size will be normal.... Idk why that bugs me. I'm weird like that...

Back
Top Bottom