Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

That Killer Mike song hurts my heart

ha ha ha

killa mike is one hype rapper

i can just imagine the pseudo-epic m.o.p. type bs instrumentals they got him screamin over these dayz

El-P is that dude... Their music makes me feel like RATM music makes me feel... I love it... And they spit real ****... Amazing lyrics, amazing production, amazing product... Killer is probably favorite dude in the game right now...

Besides Bronson that is... I'm going to his concert Wednesday... The venue always ends at 11 and the after party is my work... The security that works that show, works our... Do me and a couple co-workers are scheming on how to make this **** work.. I'm thinking tomahawk steaks, weed brownies, and any rachet chick he wants :lol:..

Btw, I got a question for y'all... A girl that wears gold hoop earrings with her name through the middle is rachet right?... There's no way that's not rachet...

CP34 Aren't you hanging out with Bronson next week? Don't yall look alike?

Bronson Pinchot aka Balki Bartokomous?

View media item 1507638

or

gifted actor Charles Bronson?

View media item 1507639

action-bronson-2013.png

Btw, I got a question for y'all... A girl that wears gold hoop earrings with her name through the middle is rachet right?... There's no way that's not rachet...

Id still smash. Hell I smashed a girl with the word BOSS accessorized on her hand. But she claimed she wasn't ratchet though...

Last edited:

Id still smash. Hell I smashed a girl with the word BOSS accessorized on her hand. But she claimed she wasn't ratchet though...

Co worker :lol:... I looked at those and just said "Rachet as F" to her and walked away...

22stylez get it together man. That **** is all bad...:smh:
What up D Fly? Rhino? Keep enjoying Costa Rica JRS...:pimp:

Still at work for another hour...and also learned about more dirt my ex did when we were still a thing..she domed up some old dude off craigslist :smh:

I'm kind of attracted to ratchet girls. I have a sawft spot for them... :wow:

I tend to attract them :lol: :wow:

u bein a chef with all this stank talk makes me think of this here:

I saw the preview your preview post and was expecting Waiting... Disappointed...

Looks. How is she? 1-10

Meh...

I'm bad with numbers, especially cause I like the curvy girls... And she's a popsicle stick... Not a bad face at all, I'd actually say cute... But no yambs, no mass, no boobs...

22stylez get it together man. That **** is all bad...:smh:
What up D Fly? Rhino? Keep enjoying Costa Rica JRS...:pimp:

Still at work for another hour...and also learned about more dirt my ex did when we were still a thing..she domed up some old dude off craigslist :smh:

:rofl:
Sorry... But a laughed out loud at 5am... we've all been there before though... **** can hurt...

It made me laugh though :lol:... Sorry...

Kanye shrug while actually feeling bad

CP34 makes his women toss his salad for dessert... :x

Hor'dourve... Desert is a homemade cream pie she gets to eat..

Back
Top Bottom