Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Haven't slept since Friday afternoon, Finns take this run with my grill watch the Man U game then fall asleep for like a day straight. If I'm up around the ppv time I'll watch

thank you for that piece of ammunition...i mean information

:lol: have at it

Word? How much she charge?

Ratchet girls love that Jason Peters look huh...

jTYvp7h.gif

:rofl: :rofl: ***

:rofl:
Sorry... But a laughed out loud at 5am... we've all been there before though... **** can hurt...

It made me laugh though :lol:... Sorry...

Don't be sorry :lol: Her parents will get a very interesting message about their daughter soon...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's why you don't simp over these **** b.

Never a simp. She was just trife and I learned that the hard way :lol:

Mornin NTWT.

22stylez 22stylez I don't need to say anything since you read the posts but be careful out there homie.

Haven't filled out a survey in a minute,will see how I do.

Coffee and medicating and gonna watch something on the Network. Fams asleep, long *** day at the shower yesterday, not gonna believe I'm going to be holding my own flesh and blood soon.

Mornin NTWT.

22stylez 22stylez I don't need to say anything since you read the posts but be careful out there homie.

Haven't filled out a survey in a minute,will see how I do.

Coffee and medicating and gonna watch something on the Network. Fams asleep, long *** day at the shower yesterday, not gonna believe I'm going to be holding my own flesh and blood soon.
Congrats fams.

Late night NTWT is a mix of :lol: :pimp: :x

Watching an LU episode right now, and on highlights from a previous episode, El Torito's brother got curb stomped something serious :lol: :rofl:

Natty was eating.. :rofl:

Nattie was engulfed in Naomi's *** :lol: :smokin

22stylez get it together man. That **** is all bad...:smh:
What up D Fly? Rhino? Keep enjoying Costa Rica JRS...:pimp:

Still at work for another hour...and also learned about more dirt my ex did when we were still a thing..she domed up some old dude off craigslist :smh:

View media item 1507212

Last edited:
I was watching ESPN and saw that. My mans got a pacers hat with a bulls jersey???? Where dey do dat at doe????

Last edited:
Since apparently there's a PPV called Extreme Rules today, here's some Hardcore matches. Lawler: "This is the kind of hardcore action you're gonna get from WWF superstars, they're not just gonna waaaalk and talk like some people we know. These guys are gonna give you 100%". Life comes at you fast WWE.

]

https://youtu.be/xZq73zLS4mM

https://youtu.be/qRBZuQK6jg4

Last edited:
Still at work for another hour...and also learned about more dirt my ex did when we were still a thing..she domed up some old dude off craigslist :smh:
I tend to attract them :lol: :wow:
That bustdown behavior :smh:
Can't do mornings... I'd rather work all night than be at work at 6am... ****, 1030am is a struggle for me :lol:...
Worse schedule i had was the Kohl's warehouse. 5 in the morning. :x had coffee on every break just to keep awake the first two weeks...
thank you for that piece of ammunition...i mean information
D Fly pulled a Penny, exposing info about himself and is probably gonna get some harsh promos about it later...
Sorry... But a laughed out loud at 5am... we've all been there before though... **** can hurt...

It made me laugh though :lol:... Sorry...

Kanye shrug while actually feeling bad
Hor'dourve... Desert is a homemade cream pie she gets to eat..
CP34 Hardcore Savage Champ. :smokin
Him and case are still beefin...two old men fighting over the last prune juice...
Dudes need to take those joint juice drinks and calcium supplements. We all know old bones are brittle...
Never change DC :nthat:
I was watching ESPN and saw that. My mans got a pacers hat with a bulls jersey???? Where dey do dat at doe????
that is unexplainable, dudes deserves infinite :stoneface: 's

Get to take the dam to Kings Island today..My son is finally big enough for coasters..Wish me luck that my brittle body doesn't turn to dust..

Brother DFly, give me that hussy,s addy and I'll go punch her in tha taint with a sledgehammer (word to da COO)

Back
Top Bottom