Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Hell nah
laugh.gif
she's a little more than flat chested but the lower half makes up for it. My gf has the ultimates though (38D)
If you truly loved her you would post pics of them. Unless you are ashamed of her

I went ahead and cancelled my Network subscription yesterday..Got tired of them putting junk up and not updating the catalog enough..Anyone else decided to cancel due to lack of content??

I went ahead and cancelled my Network subscription yesterday..Got tired of them putting junk up and not updating the catalog enough..Anyone else decided to cancel due to lack of content??
They are putting out Saturday Nights later this year. WCW Saturday Night that is.

I can't imagine you watched EVERYTHING NWA/WCW related.

There is no lack of content in my opinion

They are putting out Saturday Nights later this year. WCW Saturday Night that is.

I can't imagine you watched EVERYTHING NWA/WCW related.

There is no lack of content in my opinion

I want more Nitros and ECW tv..and nah man I didn't watch everything NWA/WCW, but unless I didn't have a tv with cable in the 80's I was watching as much as humanly possible..80's NWA/WCW = Greatest Wrestling of All Time..
Please don't tell the Cat Lover I said that..

I want more Nitros and ECW tv..and nah man I didn't watch everything NWA/WCW, but unless I didn't have a tv with cable in the 80's I was watching as much as humanly possible..80's NWA/WCW = Greatest Wrestling of All Time..
Please don't tell the Cat Lover I said that..
Stuff is coming. It takes time to digitize stuff Case.

Plus there is supposedly a PLAN to push stuff out at a rate to attract new viewers while at the same time not making the old viewers run away because they ran out of stuff to watch

Just finished it before I posted...not bad at all.

Got me wondering what the modern day equivalent of that match would be...

Just finished it before I posted...not bad at all.

Got me wondering what the modern day equivalent of that match would be...
Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Hulk Up

Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Drop Kick to Knee

Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Dragon Screw 

Hulk Up

Big Boot

Leg Drop

havent watched wrestling since i had hairless nuts just came in here to post the greatest team ever assembled

Back
Top Bottom