Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Yeah... **** Mayweather... Can't be supporting scumbags, while saying... "well he's not a scumbag to me" and you never met the man...

Just saying...

mean.gif

Last edited:
Disliked Champion outside of Story mode.

Round 3 >>>

That and SVR 08 was in heavy rotation

I never said you were a scumbag...

So you've NEVER had the opinion of "they're a scumbag, I'm not going to support them"?.. Of ANYONE?...
Nope not for those reasons never I still watch wwe and think Vince and his family are a bunch of racist ********. Until it affects me I don't care or have an opinion. I just mind my business

Last edited:
Fair enough... I respect that way of life, especially with LGBT rights and whatnot... If it doesn't effect you, don't let it bother you :smokin... I think I'm just more sensitive to stuff involving children... Especially whenever Michael Jackson's name is brought up...

If you don't mind me asking... Do you have kids?...

Fair enough... I respect that way of life, especially with LGBT rights and whatnot... If it doesn't effect you, don't let it bother you :smokin... I think I'm just more sensitive to stuff involving children... Especially whenever Michael Jackson's name is brought up...

If you don't mind me asking... Do you have kids?...

Me and my girl decided to not have any kids till our mid 30's. We both dislike children.

Back
Top Bottom