Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Had a great day :pimp: :pimp:

What up Frank? DC? 22? BigEgo? Savage Cheerio? case? Everyone else? Edgar? :wow:

Last edited:
iswydt
laugh.gif
she said she wanted to go to a game
nerd.gif
degrom is pitching so hopefully he hooks me up with a gem of a start

thanks fam. really just wanna get a job or something to get this currency flowing in. if nothing works out hopefully i at least start making some progress trading wise. although i dont have much buying power at the moment, but enough to grind something out.
Last degrom start I saw was when he got roughed up by the Yanks, has he bounced back?

Day trading sucks
laugh.gif
.  All the stocks I mess with are long term, just riding this wave before it crashes.  Did you just apply for jobs in finance?

Last degrom start I saw was when he got roughed up by the Yanks, has he bounced back?

Day trading sucks :lol: .  All the stocks I mess with are long term, just riding this wave before it crashes.  Did you just apply for jobs in finance?

What up?

iswydt :lol: she said she wanted to go to a game :nerd: degrom is pitching so hopefully he hooks me up with a gem of a start

thanks fam. really just wanna get a job or something to get this currency flowing in. if nothing works out hopefully i at least start making some progress trading wise. although i dont have much buying power at the moment, but enough to grind something out.

Day trading sucks :lol: .  All the stocks I mess with are long term, just riding this wave before it crashes.  Did you just apply for jobs in finance?
its so annoying knowing what I'd be able to do if I didn't squander my account away when I first started last year. Actually applied for a bunch of jobs as a social media manager and with cbs and ESPN. Finding something in sports would be ideal but it's a process. Really need to know someone to get there quicker.

DeGrom got roughed up a little his last start. Some growing pains hopefully he figures it out or else the O's are gonna rock him and I'll be yamhless Wednesday night :lol:

What's good, man?  You've been overdue for a great day, glad it came around :lol: :pimp: .  Thanks to @22stylez
, I now know you and I share first names :pimp: .  Also, I hit the gym today too.  However, none of my old "friends" come around anymore though :smh: .

His full name is Jason peters FYI.

Also I've been incorporating cardio in my workouts and aince February I lost my beer gut. So try cardio fam

Tell us about your great day Jason.

:nerd:

What's good, man?  You've been overdue for a great day, glad it came around :lol: :pimp: .  Thanks to @22stylez
, I now know you and I share first names :pimp: .  Also, I hit the gym today too.  However, none of my old "friends" come around anymore though :smh: .

Just tryin to put these hours in tonight. You know how that is lol

And naw my name is actually Justin :lol:

i know this is probably a stupid question, but if i renew my cancelled subscription to the network, will i get may free? would i have to change payment methods, or just make a new account with a new payment method?

its so annoying knowing what I'd be able to do if I didn't squander my account away when I first started last year. Actually applied for a bunch of jobs as a social media manager and with cbs and ESPN. Finding something in sports would be ideal but it's a process. Really need to know someone to get there quicker.

DeGrom got roughed up a little his last start. Some growing pains hopefully he figures it out or else the O's are gonna rock him and I'll be yamhless Wednesday night
laugh.gif
You and me, both.  I lost money on a couple stocks that I would've profited on if I held them a little longer
mean.gif
.  That's dope, hopefully you have better luck than I did with ESPN.  I applied for a couple IT jobs after graduating and never heard back from them
mean.gif
.  Being that you have experience and even started a podcast, I think you have a good chance at getting one of those jobs.

Nah, you'll just have to console her to them
laugh.gif
.  You guys probably won't even be paying attention to the game once the drinks start flowing.

DeGrom got roughed up a little his last start. Some growing pains hopefully he figures it out or else the O's are gonna rock him and I'll be yamhless Wednesday night :lol:

You and me, both.  I lost money on a couple stocks that I would've profited on if I held them a little longer :smh: .  That's dope, hopefully you have better luck than I did with ESPN.  I applied for a couple IT jobs after graduating and never heard back from them :smh: .  Being that you have experience and even started a podcast, I think you have a good chance at getting one of those jobs.

Nah, you'll just have to console her to them :lol: .  You guys probably won't even be paying attention to the game once the drinks start flowing.
i honestly don't even remember the position I applied for :lol: think it's social media coordinator. Idk. Doesn't matter I just want a job in sports honestly. Hopefully this podcast is a step in the right direction to build up my resume.

Yeah the market is tough man. I've learned so much since I started but still have a long way to go. Just sucks that I started with a decent amount of capital and no knowledge and now I'm here with pretty decent amount of knowledge and barely any capital :lol: :smh: lesson learned.

We're both not really huge drinkers but we'll see what happens. She's a really chill/cute chick. Gotta keep it classy with her though since I'm close to her sister :lol: just gonna go with the flow of things and see where it takes us.

His full name is Jason peters FYI.

Also I've been incorporating cardio in my workouts and aince February I lost my beer gut. So try cardio fam
How much cardio do you do?  I usually run 2 miles before my workout, but I should probably up that, huh?
Just tryin to put these hours in tonight. You know how that is lol

And naw my name is actually Justin
laugh.gif
I get called Justin all the time, so we still kinda share first names.
I'll tell Sasha you cheating on her
Been waiting for her to be single...

Had a great day :pimp: :pimp:

What up Frank? DC? 22? BigEgo? Savage Cheerio? case? Everyone else? Edgar? :wow:
Good day man. Went to see a good homie i hadn't seen in a while and then went and ate with the fam. Mom made some chicken tenders and fries and my sis came down from Chico state. And now I'm :smokin so all is well.

i honestly don't even remember the position I applied for
laugh.gif
think it's social media coordinator. Idk. Doesn't matter I just want a job in sports honestly. Hopefully this podcast is a step in the right direction to build up my resume.

Yeah the market is tough man. I've learned so much since I started but still have a long way to go. Just sucks that I started with a decent amount of capital and no knowledge and now I'm here with pretty decent amount of knowledge and barely any capital
laugh.gif
mean.gif
lesson learned.

We're both not really huge drinkers but we'll see what happens. She's a really chill/cute chick. Gotta keep it classy with her though since I'm close to her sister
laugh.gif
just gonna go with the flow of things and see where it takes us.
I want a job in sports too.  I think His & Hers and Highly Questionable are two shows that I can make infinitely better by replacing the hosts.  I kinda want the NTWT Podcast to happen, so I can try to get on with y'all
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I started with a small amount of capital, blew that, and now I've saved up a bit, but I'm hesitant to jump back in because I really don't have the time to watch the market as much and keep up with what's going on.

Yeah, probably best to keep it classy then.  Last thing you want to do is have to kick her out of your car because she's about to throw up
mean.gif

I joked with her the other night that I was gonna kick her out of my car :lol:

Yeah man you get gun shy after blowing through an account. I legit don't want to tap into any of the savings I have left. Either get a job and refund it that way or just build what I have left.

I'm down for the NTWT podcast. Me and 22 talked briefly about it. We can all mingle into it depending on our schedules. Have dFly and you let's say do a show one day and the next strong styles or whatever. We can make it work.

I swear me and BDB stay pissing off people in the MLB thread by talking about the Yankees :lol: they don't get my sarcasm or his 27 schtick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom