Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I find her adorable...

Let me know what you think of the match...
Watching now. Speaking of adorable, yea she is man. No creep stuff but I watched this entrance like 3 times. Her music is cool as hell too. Sounds like something from the 80s. Just her body movements, eye movements. When she Rubs her stomach like Kamala and gives the camera the point. 

2:25 Mark - [emoji]9654[/emoji] Io Shirai vs. Kairi Hojo (STARDOM) - Video Dailymotion

First 0:20 of the video is cool as well. Nice presentation. Cool Japanese Kitty Pop music

I gave a friend if mine a few cookies... He enjoyed them so much, he asked me to make him some... So he gave me 3 BIG vacuumed seal BAGS of "trim"... Just found a big the size of my big toe :lol:... I'm going to have to sift through this...

@CelticsPride34   : re: NJPW.19.03.2006 - Brock Lesnar Vs Akebono - IWGP.Title

Funny quick finish. They were playing up Brock trying to F5 the dude, thought we would have eventually got to that point. Crowd had a good time. It was ok. 

Brock has skinny legs.

JQjgO70.gif

giphy.gif

dc, you really gonna make me defend casekicks? is that what really want b?!?!?!?

it may spawn the four horsemen of da apocalypse

b

Gotdamnit I hate to agree with this man, but I do..

Something is very wrong in the NTWT as of late..

Back
Top Bottom