Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

C2oNSNw.gif

bad quality but titty

View media item 1482951

Santana Garrett from TNA. Not sure if that's her TNA name cause i haven't been paying attention

For ya'll CJ Parker fans:

In an interview with Daily DDT, former NXT talent CJ Parker (real name Joe Robinson), who is going by CJP on the independent scene, revealed why he left WWE. Here are highlights:

On why he left WWE: “I just have a lot friends that I look up to that are wrestling all over the world. I felt as if I was plateauing wrestling wise. Im 25 and I want to broaden my horizons.”

On why NXT took off so quickly: “When Triple H took over the developmental section, he’s the kind of guy who realizes that if I want the future to be awesome, I have to put the resources into it from the beginning. He wanted to put the resources into it and as soon as he took over he just began to revamp it. It just took off. FCW was WWE but we were kind of our own island. Even like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt who were down there, but the world wasn’t seeing it. To be a future star, you might as well get thrown into the fire right away. It’s not developmental anymore. They’re growing in front of the audience’s eyes.”

On working with Triple H: “It’s excellent. He’s incredibly smart. He knows the business and he’s a great guy. I have nothing but great things to say about him. He’s cool to work for and actually very funny. Seeing him as a little kid and working with him years later was cool.”

On which NXT star he sees main eventing Wrestlemania: “There’s something about Finn Balor. He’s my friend, he’s obviously great. There’s something extra to him that he’s destined to be great. I can see him at WrestleMania. There’s Adrian Neville too. It’s tricky, but I definitely think Finn Balor would.”

Watching No Way Out 06,

Mexicool on lawnmowers :x :smh: :smh:

Remember when Smackdown brand tried this "Real sport" angle was kind of dope during the time.

-Former NFL star Shawne Merriman had some interesting comments to make about ** **** during a recent appearance on FOX Sports Live.

Merriman, who tried out for the WWE last year, was asked for his thoughts about **** jumping-ship to the UFC and revealed that the two have some personal issues.

“We have a little beef,” said Merriman on the FOX Sports 1 program. “We have a little history.”

Merriman continued, “I was talking to a friend, Eve [Torres-Gracie], who I met, who is a commentator-broadcaster for WWE. I said, ‘Hey, how you guys doin?’ I saw her at the hotel. ‘What you guys out here for?’ We had a good conversation and she walked off. Next thing I know this guy goes out and puts on Twitter that I got ‘dissed’ by one of the WWE women and I’m sitting there like, ‘What are you talking about?'”

From there, Merriman let the insults fly.

“And this is coming from a guy who was wearing a small speedo/thong next to the pool, so he’s obviously not that tough. For him to talk the way he did and then go into the UFC — I think it’s a complete joke.”

Merriman concluded, “It’s personal. It’s a little bit more than personal, and I would love to have my shot at him one day.”

Man we all knew Merriman was creepin on all those divas. Glad dude isn't with WWE. dude is a scum. :smh:

- Chris Jericho’s debut podcast with John Cena on the WWE Network this past Monday night was the third highest rated live special in WWE Network history. Jericho wrote the following about the success of the show:

“My reaction when I heard that the first episode of #LiveWithChrisJericho is the #3 highest rated live special in #WWENetwork history…”You like me….you REALLY like me!!” @wwe”

Great....this means we'll get more corporate podcasts with the lesbian... :rolleyes

-When Triple H and The Rock shot an angle during a backstage promo segment on last year’s anniversary edition of WWE SmackDown, there was an understanding that it would lead to a WrestleMania match involving the two.

The reason Triple H vs. The Rock didn’t happen at WrestleMania 31 earlier this year was because The Rock’s schedule was not going to allow him to go through with it. Rock was busy with a long list of media obligations tied to his role in the current box office smash, “Furious 7.” As it turned out, Rock was able to fly to Santa Clara on the day of the event for a promo segment, but nothing more.

When the realization that Rock wouldn’t be able to work a match became clear, that’s when the idea of Triple H vs. Sting became the new direction. When that was decided, it was agreed that HHH would win the match with Sting, keeping him strong and in position heading into WrestleMania 32 to work the originally planned match with The Rock.

As things stand now, Triple H vs. Rock is still the match WWE hopes to promote as one of the special attraction main events for next year’s WrestleMania, however it’s dependent upon a number of factors, most of which remain to be seen, such as Rock’s movie schedule for the next year.

These two can put on a decent match. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom