Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Ricochet, Uhaa Nation, Rich Swann >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New Day

That performance from Evolve during Mania weekend 
roll.gif
Keep thinking that. If those dudes were in WWE they would be some bums as well. 

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@]

You listen to live Japanese audio wrestling?... Or whatever it's called :lol: ...

They were talking bout your boy Kota Ibushi dangling by one arm at shoot death Heights... For DDT the night or two before his match vs AJ...

Any video/gif or anything you know of?...
Yea I listen to them. Love that damn show man. I have a picture someone posted on FB

Can you post the pic?... I don't do fb...

ok so if plans are hunter vs rock at 32, thy should be building toward that with roman vs shovel in the interim. have shovel tell roman he's not ready to be a main venter and have roman feuding with him and the authority to prove thats nonsense. good way to get reigns over and establish him.

ok so if plans are hunter vs rock at 32, thy should be building toward that with roman vs shovel in the interim. have shovel tell roman he's not ready to be a main venter and have roman feuding with him and the authority to prove thats nonsense. good way to get reigns over and establish him
I wouldnt mind seeing a feud between Roman and The Authority. But HHH vs Rock at Mania? No thx Jeff.

Rock vs Brock needs to happen.

Back
Top Bottom