Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Speaking of being naked...

I'm butt naked right now... Laying in bed... Pillow holding my nuts up... cause they special... They get their own pillow...

I've got work in 5.5 hours... I'm passing out... I love you all... Word to Tanahashi...

Except if you part of the Cat Gang... Gangs are for SAWFT loosers...

I love you @Casekicks ... Feel better man... When I win powerball, I'm making you into Steve Austin... Guess which one :lol:..

#latenightNTWT been kinda sawft these past few nights... where dfly and rhino at... :frown: CP34 been goin sawft in the paint these past few nights...

Last edited:
#latenightNTWT been kinda sawft these past few nights... where dfly and rhino at... :frown: CP34 been goin sawft in the paint these past few nights...

tumblr_ma3895N9AS1qmojawo1_400.gif

I'm a god dammed Silverbacked Gorilla...

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You listen to live Japanese audio wrestling?... Or whatever it's called :lol:...

They were talking bout your boy Kota Ibushi dangling by one arm at shoot death Heights... For DDT the night or two before his match vs AJ...

Any video/gif or anything you know of?...

Angle: Booker T vs. Triple H

Change: Booker goes over at WrestleMania and wins the Big Gold, defeating racism in wrestling in the process.

Where can I see the KENTA piece that y'all keep talking about?..Is it a special on the Network or part of an NXT show?

Bork has best SSP of all time

FACT
So many people have different types of SSPs man. London has to be mentioned. Evan Bourne probably has the most graceful. 

Son of Havoc has a nice one too man. Brocks is just so impressive.

I was watching an old NOAH match and I saw damn Marc Briscoe pull one out. Didn't know he could pull that off.

Pause on the whole convo.......

@DCAllAmerican

You listen to live Japanese audio wrestling?... Or whatever it's called
laugh.gif

They were talking bout your boy Kota Ibushi dangling by one arm at shoot death Heights... For DDT the night or two before his match vs AJ...

Any video/gif or anything you know of?...
Yea I listen to them. Love that damn show man. I have a picture someone posted on FB

Back
Top Bottom