Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Few randoms

2012.6.9 BUSHI vs PAC - YouTube

2011.6.5 PRINCE DEVITTvsKENNY OMEGA - YouTube

2010.01.30 IWGP Jr. MARUFUJI vs PRINCE DEVITT - YouTube

Yep, I'm grabbing the black magistas at some point. I actually like them better than the mercurials. Looks like a more true FOOTBALL shoe which is what I wanted.

Get the Agassis B. I have the French opens and they're one of my favorite shoes. I gave up on sock darts and figured I'd hunt down Pretos instead

don't disrespect the great game by calling it soccer fam.

Wimbledon's will be copped first. Those and the Australian opens are the best of the bunch.

CCaxCa7WIAEpUOQ.jpg

4) Agreed about Owens as well. Besides his natural mic skills, he carries himself like a regular dude who happens to be able to kick your ***. Everything about him screams legit.

Agreed. Want to have him draw nuclear heat on the main roster?

Repeat what he did to Zayn at Takeover Rival (e.g. multiple Powerbombs, winning by ref stopping the match). The only question is which babyface he does that to on the main roster. Or they can just go the easy route and transfer the Owens/Zayn feud to RAW/WM.

He can come in and destroy Ziggler or Bryan.

that Dylan Mile dude debuted at NXT's most recent house show

Dude looks scary as **** , hope he's as good as people backstage are hyping him up to be. Supposedly really good on the mic and really charismatic.

That other big bearded dude debuted as well, forget his name. Dude looks like Bray Wyatt's 2nd form, word to Frieza.

eukdc3.jpg

dority.jpg

:lol: :lol:

It should be these 2 dudes in the Authority instead of Team Please Retire(Kane & Show)

Last edited:
Bruan snowman is the second guy. Watch them be the next brothers of destruction. Miles already looks like Kane's son.

Edit: Miles got the Gucci man belly :lol:

Last edited:
@the_ironsheik took his daughter's dude's in the back and put them in Camel Clutches. Made them bench and squat. Just to scare them

@the_ironsheik pissed folks off so much they had to put him in the "amberlamps" to transport him from MSG to his hotel. Fans wanted blood

They said @the_ironsheik used to get twisted and start doing squats in the bar. Hahahahah

@the_ironsheik took his daughter's dude's in the back and put them in Camel Clutches. Made them bench and squat. Just to scare them

@the_ironsheik pissed folks off so much they had to put him in the "amberlamps" to transport him from MSG to his hotel. Fans wanted blood

They said @the_ironsheik used to get twisted and start doing squats in the bar. Hahahahah

I gotta finish the his doc today or tomorrow

And I can confirm Mercede$ isn't with that clown....

she's with me :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom