Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

And on that bombshell, good night NTWT...
Savage Clarkson?
nerd.gif

Simpsons has been running a little too long, sure. And the Seinfeld finale was rough. But C'mon Case, that's like saying Willie Mays didn't deserve to go in the hall of fame for his garbage year or 2 with the Mets at the end of his career haha.

That's an awful comparison..I never said Seinfeld wasn't an all time great comedy, but it falls out of my top 10 for tv shows because of the last season and the series finale..

I disagree. That finale was perfect. Here's how I look at it. The audience, for the most part, wanted Tony Soprano to "get his" in return for all of the tragedies that occurred throughout the seasons. But it fades to black, leaving it to the imagination of the viewer. Does he live? Does he die? Does he end up in jail? Not giving the satisfaction to the audience was a big **** you to some but not to me. I was with Tony all the way. :smh:  As crazy as that sounds...I'm glad it ended that way.

I didn't want Tony to "get his"..I wanted his stupid son to get his face blown off with a double barrel shotgun..I hated that whiny ***** so much..

I wonder exactly how much cocaine it's going to take to make Steiner's heart explode?

Watching this Nakamura vs. Tanahashi match for the IWGP I-C title and it's flat out brilliant..Shinsuke is basically the perfect in ring performer and Tanahashi is an absolute machine..I hope Vince get's voted out as head of WWE and Shovel can bring a couple of these NJPW guys over for a couple of special attraction matches at WM or SF

I've been in vegas and Cali for coachella tis whole week and haven't checked in since last week. if the wrestlemania survey scored were posted can someone repost them? or tell me the page they are on.

man being from the high stress fast pace east coast. Cali is such a breath of fresh air man. coachella is just packed with beautiful women everywhere. and they are all dressed like sexy hippies. vegas was awesome it was my first time here. blew 5k on just bottle service in 3 nights. but it was worth every single penny.

have I missed anything good is the kitten still snitching? or has he won the thread over?

have I missed anything good is the kitten still snitching? or has he won the thread over?
Nah him/4Wrestling are still snitching. They have created the PWO. Someone from here got banned but nobody can figure out who. We were hoping it was @casekicks  but we were all disappointed. 

. blew 5k on just bottle service in 3 nights. but it was worth every single penny.

hahahs that's who I felt like man. I've been doin the bottle service thing forever. me and my friends go to ac all the time and get bottle service. to me it makes no sense not to do it. I'll never go without but it should be illegal how much profit margin is on those bottles. a bottle of goose cost 595 before the tax grat and entertainment charge which adds up to an additional 41%.

and who got banned? I'm assuming no one good since they aren't missed haha.

AJ just hit a Springboard Reverse DDT on Okada :wow: ..These 2 are putting on a classic wrestling match..
I hope Katmandont doesn't ban me for saying wrestling instead of sports entertainment..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you'd know better than probably anyone, has Chris Hero ever competed in Japan?..Watching all these NJPW shows in a row has me thinking his elbow heavy style would fit in nicely there..

AJ just hit a Springboard Reverse DDT on Okada
eek.gif
..These 2 are putting on a classic wrestling match..
I hope Katmandont doesn't ban me for saying wrestling instead of sports entertainment..
@DCAllAmerican you'd know better than probably anyone, has Chris Hero ever competed in Japan?..Watching all these NJPW shows in a row has me thinking his elbow heavy style would fit in nicely there..
Yea he did. Losts of NOAH and All Japan. DailyMotion has a lot of results

AJ just hit a Springboard Reverse DDT on Okada :wow: ..These 2 are putting on a classic wrestling match..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you'd know better than probably anyone, has Chris Hero ever competed in Japan?..Watching all these NJPW shows in a row has me thinking his elbow heavy style would fit in nicely there..

I believe Misawa gave Hero his approval, storyline wise, to use his roaring elbow, and helping it be the base of his Kassius Ohno (KO) finisher. Might've been using it with Castagnoli with the KOW tag team.

After watching Furious 7, whenever Kidd/Cesaro run there course, Cesaro should just be Jason Statham. I'm sure Vince won't see that movie until 2033, so he'll think it's an original gimmick.

:lol: just get the magistas b I got he photo blue pair. Love em. Now I need the a pair of sock darts. Don't know if I want all the Agassi's first or those

Yep, I'm grabbing the black magistas at some point. I actually like them better than the mercurials. Looks like a more true soccer shoe which is what I wanted.

Get the Agassis B. I have the French opens and they're one of my favorite shoes. I gave up on sock darts and figured I'd hunt down Pretos instead

Back
Top Bottom