Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

AJ just hit a Springboard Reverse DDT on Okada :wow: ..These 2 are putting on a classic wrestling match..
I hope Katmandont doesn't ban me for saying wrestling instead of sports entertainment..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you'd know better than probably anyone, has Chris Hero ever competed in Japan?..Watching all these NJPW shows in a row has me thinking his elbow heavy style would fit in nicely there..
info on this Styling Allen Jones match?

laugh.gif

Gimmick infringement you puny, puny man... If you ever do that again, I'll put you in the Cattle Mutilation... Just I like savagery victim #?? Last week....

Spoiler... It shoot kills your arms and shoulders, according to her... But she finds it hilarious that I'm constantly trying to put her in random submissions at random times... So I get away with it :lol:..

#SavageLife :nthat:

Happy WWE hooked you up as they should have :smokin... You know some scummy companies wouldn't do a thing.....

The butter came out amazeballs... Tried some last night... Tried way too much as it turns out... Was on that lean movement type feels :lol:...

Made brownies tonight, with raspberries mixed in, and sea salt sprinkled on top... So hard to not eat them all :lol:... Had some crumbs and a small chunk... Hitting me now... I approve...

I'm laying down to put on music and fall asleep...

Goodnight NTWT... I love you all... Especially @22stylez for prize for the Royal Rumble pool that he will be sending out... 3 months later :lol:.. Stop stealing my gimmick tho :stoneface...

Also... By I love you all.. I mean unless you a cat... In which I detest you with a passion of, idk, a chafer sterno... The point is, I hate cats, they ain't loyal...

But I love tetrahydrocannabinol and the rest of you....

And on that bombshell, good night NTWT...
Glad to know things turned out so well. :smokin Had a heavy session last night with one of my best friends in life last night. Put down more trees than I should have last night... And loved every second of it. :lol:
Big Bad Booty Daddy :rofl: .
Steiner is great for laughs if a person is ever feeling down or sad. :lol:
[emoji]9654[/emoji] Kota Ibushi vs El Generico - (DDT 05-04-12) - Vídeo Dailymotion
Also a dope match, watched that a few months back when I was on an Ibushi frenzy. Today I'm finishing Invasion. :pimp:
I thought we was friend Jemelle?.. :smh: ..Guess not..
Well Case, I still am your friend. :nthat:
Couldn't agree more. That type of camera angle could Miley Cyrus have Brooke Adams' butt :lol:
They were using them prono angles with the super zoom in...all in the crevice but we know the mass ain't that serious. :rofl: :lol:

Now that you stated said comment that was made in confidence, he's probably gonna deny it and report you for making false claims of being related to him.

He basically sent me a clip of the final scene of Fast 7 and told me its 98% accurate for us

Scott Steiner >>>>>

Any of yall ever seen that Lucas Brothers Moving Co show? They had Jake The Snake in a couple episodes :lol:
Show is so funny and random. That Adult Swim cartoon kinda humor

Owens should be a top heel when he gets called up, but he could even be a great tweener in time as well. dude is really awesome.

Owens should be a top heel when he gets called up, but he could even be a great tweener in time as well. dude is really awesome.

I've been saying it for awhile that KO is thee best prospect in NXT right now..And he could be the biggest thing to come out of there..Even above Seth, Roman, Dean, or Neville..He seriously reminds me of a early SCSA..He could come up to the main roster and be the biggest name in the company for 4 or 5 yrs and then be an insta-legend..

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/623915/wrestling-thread-apr-6-12-4-6-raw-wrestlemania-is-over-now-what-saxton-back-for-week-2/1890#post_23088840 layout=inline]Few random thoughts.

1) Ditto to Emma. I've seen on Superstars that she has toned down her gimmick some, but I don't think that's a gimmick you can tone down and still be successful, it's either 100% or nothing. And since that was basically a gimmick that failed and didn't translate to the main roster, she has to try something different. She's very good in the ring, though you can barely tell on the main roster.

3) I've given credit to the Bellas improvement, especially when knowing where they started from. It just makes you wish they would have tried being better and going to developmental before they did. They were pretty much brought straight up and learning on the fly. Only thing is, they really never took initiative themselves to get better until they started dating Bryan/Cena. Just makes it seem like they were fine underachieving that entire time.

4) Agreed about Owens as well. Besides his natural mic skills, he carries himself like a regular dude who happens to be able to kick your ***. Everything about him screams legit.

4) Agreed about Owens as well. Besides his natural mic skills, he carries himself like a regular dude who happens to be able to kick your ***. Everything about him screams legit.
Agreed. Want to have him draw nuclear heat on the main roster?

Repeat what he did to Zayn at Takeover Rival (e.g. multiple Powerbombs, winning by ref stopping the match). The only question is which babyface he does that to on the main roster. Or they can just go the easy route and transfer the Owens/Zayn feud to RAW/WM.

Back
Top Bottom