Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Any personal attacks on RagingKitten will be reported.

You seriously reported me for telling him to man up and do whatever he wants? Really dude. Especially when three people said what I said before me? Seriously... good call on that one.

This thread has fallen off so bad.

I miss the good ol days. Back to the rafters with Owen, rather chill with him.

You seriously reported me for telling him to man up and do whatever he wants? Really dude. Especially when three people said what I said before me? Seriously... good call on that one.

Owen.......hart? >D

Did he report you forreal????

JEEZUS this thread getting SAWFT :smh:

And I seen a pic on IG of Seth & Neville in the ring at the same time tonight :frown:
Yall werent lying to me

Last edited:
I fell asleep during RAW and slightly woke up to see sext and Neville in the ring and then fell back asleep :lol:

anyone catch the Jheri curl podcast? Worth watching? Stone cold asks better questions?

It has been ok. they asked him about steroids and if he is open to turning heel

Which means....I'll
o9Ba9.gif

It really was one of those things where we knew everything already

Cena seems to be a chill dude but knows he is not ruining his brand (Meaning the Kids) to elate smarks.......So he just takes it

Back
Top Bottom