Wrestling Thread Apr 6-12 | 4/6 RAW - WrestleMania Is Over, Now What? Saxton Back for Week 2

Yea what's the deal with him and Kim? Does he not want the *****? :smh:  I'm sure he does but damn... Here's hoping to season 2 then...:lol:  
Man by the time he goes in to try and smash she gonna let him know Howard crushing them walls and it's gonna make him hate her

I thought the podcast was live? Jericho cut his hair a couple of days ago.. His hair grew back quickly :rofl:

If I had a Twitter I would call jericho out. Dude said it wasn't gonna be a corporate podcast. :smh:

What's with all the renewed SAWFTiness going on?..I thought we got past all that **** a week ago?

One things that bugs me about raw is when there's a backstage segment and they show the fans watching it. Small thing but i don't know why it bugs me.

Last edited:
What's with all the renewed SAWFTiness going on?..I thought we got past all that **** a week ago?

Don't get me started on that. NTWT will Never be the same again

I really gotta log off now. Between this thread and trolling cali dudes in the other thread I wasted like 2 hours on bs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom