Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

who else wants santino and brodus to be tag champs

Usos are way more deserving...tired of all these thrown together tag teams.

oszcr6.gif

It hurts me to announce but I, Jeribkmac, will be taking some time away from NTWT. I have had contract disputes with a sir Method Man, the Wizard-of-Oz-like figure to our federation. He suggested I take a break from this scene, maybe focus on Fozzy a bit?

I figure you all won't notice me gone if I'm not posting when you don't even pay me any mind when I am, so hopefully lobo is kind enough to post this for me. My return will surely change the face of NTWT forever. I will come back better than ever. Kicking chairs, snaring flares, catching stares, eating pears. You name it, I'll be doing it.

Stay tuned, I'll be back. .... SOON

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

RIP BKMAC

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Usos are AWFUL on the mic.
No charisma what so ever.

I watch NXT occasionally (for Kaitlyn of course, who's new entrance theme is worse than her old one btw) and they had jey on commentary one week, and jimmy on the next.

i never want to hear these guys cut a promo unless they get some serious work, or a manager to be their mouth piece.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

I watch NXT occasionally (for Kaitlyn of course, who's new entrance theme is worse than her old one btw) and they had jey on commentary one week, and jimmy on the next.

i never want to hear these guys cut a promo unless they get some serious work, or a manager to be their mouth piece.
I thought they were pretty awesome against Hawkins/Reks last week. Seemed pretty over. But then again last week was a fairytale, apparently.

Pretty solid RAW tonight. Nothing to complain about.

Not even mad DBry wasn't on the show. Sheamus wasn't either. Got to give people a reason to tune into SD tomorrow night.

You can say that about most of the roster though. 
And well...at least they don't have negative charisma like the tag champs.
laugh.gif

Brock lesnar is my hero, wanted to see somebody bust Cena's face and kick him in the nuts for a long time now

well done brock, well done

Originally Posted by Makaveli107

My tickets for Extreme Rules.

Take that picture down man.  All someone needs is the UPC # next to the barcode and they can sell them on Stubhub.

Overall I enjoyed Raw again, the Brock and Cena stuff was great and so was the Jericho/Punk stuff. I'm really glad they're doing Y2J/Punk properly after that weaksauce before 'Mania. Shame there was no Danielson though. Right now WWE feels raw (no pun intended), a bit like the attitude era with these two feuds.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I thought they were pretty awesome against Hawkins/Reks last week. Seemed pretty over. But then again last week was a fairytale, apparently.
I actually don't think they're that bad on the mic...but of course i liked Kaitlyn's old mid 90's club sounding theme too, so what do I know
laugh.gif

The "I love Cena more than my husband sign"
roll.gif

Otunga randomly posing during the match
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I thought it was a solid Raw last night, and have a few thoughts on it as well.
-Awesome opening, I legitimately think Lesnar hates Cena more than The Rock does. Cena clearly didn't hold anything back with that slap, but the way Brock took him down and the following shot across the face; son was trying to make a point. As for Cena, I'm digging the fact he has "lost his smile" (lol) and has taken, at least by his standards, a more serious approach the past couple of week. It sucks they are rushing this match for "Extreme Rules," but, with that Chicago crowd, I'm willing to overlook it.

-Lord Tensai sucks. I don't care if, ring work wise, he became the next Kurt Angle during his departure, he's still Albert. Not one week after his debut; instead of debating this guy's ability to be a monster, ya'll are talking about his pierced nipples. Even for a dead/mark crowd last night, they were still chanting "Albert." For those of you saying: "it's been 2 weeks, let the man cook, etc," no. IMO Tensai was done before he even got started. In all honesty, if WWE showed vignettes of old-school Albert dominating (if those clips even exist) and said something like: "A-Train; returns..." He might have got a better reaction. If I am wrong on this I will gladly admit it, but I don't think I am. And they better not even think of siding him with Lesnar on some "Johnny's Henchmen" type skeeze, cause the last thing Lesnar's character needs is "help or a side kick."

-I am not too mad about D-Bry not being on TV last night, cause like some people said earlier, he leaves us wanting more.

-Punk and Jericho were solid again, but either Jericho needs to switch it up somehow or, Punk needs to come back with finding some dirt on Jericho, cause if Chris brings out liquor after liquor, week after week, not even these two can keep that fresh.

I just got this email:

We are sorry to inform you that one or more of the items you recently ordered are out of stock. As a result, your entire order will be held until all backordered items listed below are available to ship.

ItemDescriptionQty
122-100-006-3DANIEL BRYAN YES T-S XL

I ordered one no more than an hour after they were released.

I had a good time at Raw last night.  The crowd had it's dead points, but so did the show..........what do you expect when you have the Three Stooges as special guests. 

I noticed how in the backstage segments with the Stooges they were mic'd up to be super loud so you couldn't hear the crowd and when they came out they tried their best to not have any breaks between the talking cause the crowd reaction.

Just goes to show that these douches are gonna be bombing at the box office, not even Kate Upton's bikini scene can save it.

In pretty irrelevant news unless you watch NXT, Superstars, or attend various dark matches:
WWE Superstar JTG debuted a new look before last night's RAW Supershow in Washington, DC. He lost the dark match to Damien Sandow but came out with new gear and a new shorter hairstyle. 

JTG wrote last week that it was time for new gear and that he was a big fan of rapper Lil' Wayne so that might influence his decision. A fan wrote that his previous ring gear was "too hot" to change. 

JTG replied, "well someone in the office doesn't think so.lol"

Spoiler [+]
x2_bec5b2a

Not sure what being a Wayne fan (
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
) has to do with his new look, but it just screams "We need you to blend in with everybody else."

If it means JTG gets a push i'm all for it, I like the guy's in-ring skills and is pretty nice on the mic.
I always like watching him on NXT although I havent seen the show since like Novemeber.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If it means JTG gets a push i'm all for it, I like the guy's in-ring skills and is pretty nice on the mic.
I always like watching him on NXT although I havent seen the show since like Novemeber.
laugh.gif

Going to Extreme Rules for Free courtesy of Makaveli07! 
[FrankLucas] MY MAN!
pimp.gif
[\FrankLucas] 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Same here, but ditto to 4w. His attire change just means he can look generic instead of distinctive while he takes a round of F-5s, Brain chops,
Cobras, RKOs, and WMDs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

In pretty irrelevant news unless you watch NXT, Superstars, or attend various dark matches:
WWE Superstar JTG debuted a new look before last night's RAW Supershow in Washington, DC. He lost the dark match to Damien Sandow but came out with new gear and a new shorter hairstyle. 

JTG wrote last week that it was time for new gear and that he was a big fan of rapper Lil' Wayne so that might influence his decision. A fan wrote that his previous ring gear was "too hot" to change. 

JTG replied, "well someone in the office doesn't think so.lol"

Spoiler [+]
x2_bec5b2a

Not sure what being a Wayne fan (
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
) has to do with his new look, but it just screams "We need you to blend in with everybody else."
this.
although i'm sure if he ever gets out of the low valley undercard and back on the scene like smackdown those stiff necked bigots in the back will just tell him to change his gimmick back and act more "black" to "entertain" the fans. white folk.

JTG_pose_background.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom