Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just annoyed that there was no D Bry.  He better have a big role on live SD tomorrow.
The wise hombrelobo taught me to think outside of the box.  They have left you, and many others, wanting more Daniel Bryan.  Their job here is done.

Peep
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Tensai is seriously done.  Brock is Laurinatits's henchman.  Tensai will be on Superstars within 2 weeks.

sx2jrp.jpg

##$+ this RAW. ##$+ DC. ##$+ "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks" being biggest chant of the night.

I told you DC wouldn't deliver.
4w always ready to shun new gimmicks.

Tensai is not done after 2 weeks guy.

Albiet, I think basing his entire return solely on the henchman gimmick is weak and has too many chances to fail, he is in a perfect spot to be a monster heel in the upper midcard (which is vacant).

Plus he's already pegged to feud with CM Punk "assumingly"  after his program with Jericho.

- Tonight WWE announced that RAW will return to Washington D.C. for a RAW taping on Saturday, December 29th. The show is being taped on Saturday because the following Monday is New Year’s Eve. It will still air in its normal time slot.

The pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. and the password is WEEDC.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Tonight WWE announced that RAW will return to Washington D.C. for a RAW taping on Saturday, December 29th. The show is being taped on Saturday because the following Monday is New Year’s Eve. It will still air in its normal time slot.

mad.gif
I don't live in DC but they kill me with the last minute notice crap. We're coming back and tickets are on sale in 3 days. Can't really plan in a few days.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

mad.gif
I don't live in DC but they kill me with the last minute notice crap. We're coming back and tickets are on sale in 3 days. Can't really plan in a few days.
lolwut.
it's a pre-sale. just buy the tickets.
you got over 8 months to plan and get your money right.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

I guess that's what happens when you get over with the crowd without Vince's approval.
laugh.gif
 @ Rusty. I lol'ed.

What does it mean to "get over" So brock s new role is basically the paid heel here to destroy cena? These people are odd..its like the world is rooting for lex luger because superman can't be beaten
The word you're looking for is Luthor..Not Luger..Luthor..

I know, Ive just always called him luger since a kid. It's a habit

Originally Posted by casekicks

What does it mean to "get over" So brock s new role is basically the paid heel here to destroy cena? These people are odd..its like the world is rooting for lex luger because superman can't be beaten
The word you're looking for is Luthor..Not Luger..Luthor..

I know, Ive just always called him luger since a kid. It's a habit

Well stop it..

noticed the podcast for review-a-raw wont live tonight.
anything else worth recommending 4w or anyone who listens to post-show podcasts?

Last week we reported that many of the producers are writers for WWE were unhappy because they were unable to attend the WrestleMania after party with the WWE Stars.

New reports are indicating that There was a separate party for the “crew

watching RAW now...

- Johnny has new music?
- Really? Already Lesnar vs Cena for Extreme Rules...IDK if I like that
- Cena is bloodied!!!!
- That was a great way to open RAW, felt legit tension - hope they build this right
- I'm tired of seeing Dolph lose
- woah Cena has 2 fat lips yikes
- Johnny treating Teddy like a !%%*#
- So I guess they'll never mention that Tensai was A-Train huh?
- LOL @ "Albert" chants
- What so special about some mist and palming a guys face?
- Tensai vs Henry? Yay or Nay? Tensai vs Big Show? He's gonna end up facing someone large...
- How long are they going to continue Punk and Jericho? It seems like we're setting up for a match at Extreme Rules - but then what...and why? Where does this lead afterwards
- I love the storyline, and there seems to be a dislike, at least in ring...they are two great characters going against one another
- uh...did Alberto just yell "STD" before his arm bar?
- Brock being back is awesome...I love it - Hope he destroys Cena
- Solid close to the show, overall a decent RAW

best part of watching on the DVR was being able to fast forward past the stupid 3 stooges nonsense.

If Tensai is going to become Johnny's henchman like we read about, they better do it soon before he really becomes a joke.

If they're not going to go that route, at least get him off Raw and move him to Smackdown. He can be more of a focus there.

this feels like a slightly more serious Brodus Clay at this point...he's just beating people silly...but no one cares

Back
Top Bottom