Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

– The latest issue of Power Slam reports John Hennigan (a/k/a John Morrison) has hinted to friends that he will return to WWE later this year. The former WWE Superstar stated during an interview with Poughkeepsie Journal last month that “the door is open

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

5 bucks says AJ's the type of chick that if you slapped her she'd get off...

left-field.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Out of left field.

makes more sense... i was like %+#@ this has to do with UA?... and this gif just sorta made me think that... used to have a jump off that liked to get slapped when shagging, just sorta reminded me...

aj-fcw-o.gif

^Out of left field.

makes more sense... i was like %+#@ this has to do with UA?... and this gif just sorta made me think that... used to have a jump off that liked to get slapped when shagging, just sorta reminded me...

aj-fcw-o.gif

The only time AJ has appeared hot to me

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

The only time AJ has appeared hot to me
I'm normally not the tiny, skinny girl type of guy... but there's just something there about her i can't describe... same goes for RiRi...

Scott Hall is the number one news story on yahoo...

Nash I think has summed it up best. Kevin Nash"The only person at this point that can help Scott is Scott.Those of you that think otherwise are lost to what addiction is."That sounds like a man admitting defeat after trying everything he could possibly do to help out his friend and failed...

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
NTWEF NEWS & NOTES

- Reports are coming in about the NTMania 2 buys and they are not good. The early buys show that it did less than NTMania. Some feel that the outcomes of some of the matches were changed too many times.

- Officials want TennHouse, Hymen_Man & CaseKicks to work on their promos because they feel their mic work is sloppy and not getting them over.

Maybe the official should worry more on booking matches people want to see..Leave the roster alone and let us worry about the mic work..

I'd also like to extend an offer to the "officials" to bite the fattest part of my @#$..Thanks and you guys have a great day..
smokin.gif

BAH GAWD HE HAS SNAPPED, CASEKICKS HAS SNAPPED KING BAH GAWD

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

and people thought i was a pessimist. 
4w's posts are becoming unbearably negative. 
you'd think someone had a gun to his cats' heads forcing him to watch the product. 
laugh.gif
It's the only explanation that makes sense
Someone is holding his cats hostage and forcing him to watch Smackdown

ITO
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]naw man... you were about 4 when i made fun of 4w for him being so negative.[/color]

So, this happened today.

Spoiler [+]
32zt9hv.jpg

Spoiler [+]
In before Randy Orton is above the WWE title

Slight updates in the world of NTWT

Spoiler [+]
3466o7t.jpg

Due to various circumstances, certain members of the roster will be unable to participate in the 1st round, and are thus disqualified have been replaced. (namely BKMac being replaced by Mr. CK Casekicks.)

the rankings have been slightly altered as well.

With the help of the Lobes, we will run on the date advertised for the opening round

NTWT SuperShow KOTR Opening Round (4/23 after RAW)

GHIMS vs. JD Curt

Peep Game vs. Casekicks

ITO vs. Toine

Hymen Man vs. BrasilianMami

TennHouse vs. Mister 916

The Deek vs. EdgarFly

JNSQ vs. JRA

4Wrestling vs. Rusty Shackelford

NTWT random tidbits (a THC-laden analysis)

*Lobo will hopefully throw this up on SynchTube but not necessary.

*if JNSQ wins the tournament, the prophecy will come to fruition.

imagine a NTSummerfest with:

Veintisiete(c) vs. JeNeSaisQuoi (can you imagine the shoots leading up to the event?)

4Wrestling vs. ITO 

Hombrelobo vs. The Deek 

Peep(c) vs. GHIMS II

Can you imagine the FPV (Free-Per-View) viewrates?
sick.gif
sick.gif

[/spoiler]

So, this happened today.

Spoiler [+]
32zt9hv.jpg

Spoiler [+]
In before Randy Orton is above the WWE title

*****?

Spoiler [+]
Wowzers, I'm so excited about this KoTR ring tournament. It is time that I redeem myself for losing in the athletically competitive main event of NTMania II to our humble champion, Hombrelobo. First step of my lovely redemption will be to become NT's very own King of the Ring!
happy.gif
happy.gif

However, I don't believe in tyranny and everyone should have an equal say in a community. So once I win, I will declare myself the NT President of the ring where democracy takes place.
smile.gif

Have a great day everyone!

It's just you and me catman.

What better way to start off my NTWT singles career than by taking on

a washed up,Pennsylvanian pessimist. 

4w I will beat you,piss on every single one of your cats, and drive your Audi off of a cliff.

Best Wishes

- The Shack

It's just you and me catman.

What better way to start off my NTWT singles career than by taking on

a washed up,Pennsylvanian pessimist. 

4w I will beat you,piss on every single one of your cats, and drive your Audi off of a cliff.

Best Wishes

- The Shack

I've got to say... I like this preteen's spunk... no **#@...

Today's a good day for CK..First I get the news that I'm bumping that no talent, useless piece of dogs&^t bkmac out of a ppv spot..Then I find out I'm going up against a main-event caliber opponent in Peep..Fantastic!..Can't wait to square off with you peep game..And no disrespect, but I'm still gonna kick the everlovin' hell outta you brother..See ya on the 23rd champ..

Back
Top Bottom