Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

^^^
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
papi chulo will be your 2012 KOTR

that happens, i start listening to MGK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

^^^
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
papi chulo will be your 2012 KOTR

that happens, i start listening to MGK

Spoiler [+]
the era of  the aztec king is coming

But guys, Machine Gun Kelly is a lovely and talented up and coming act
smile.gif
He may not tug on your heart strings, but out there, he has fans who's hearts and ears his humble words do reach. It pains me to see our community slander such a hard worker such as himself.

What do you say guys? Let's be a little more open minded with our musical opinions?
happy.gif

New gimmick? I don't believe I need to put on an act to show how loving and caring I can be in such a usually hostile community such as the NTWT universe. With a smile here and a hug there, I will make this lovely place into one of humble inhabitants.

Also, if you are hungry, I've layed out some homemade milk and wheat cookies (in case you are minding your weight
wink.gif
) on a table in the back. My dear mother sent them to me and I'd love to share!

Happy journeys!

Here is the full episode of the most recent FCW show.

Featuring appearances by:
-New FCW Champion Seth Rollins
-Kassius Ohno
-Dean Ambrose

And a main event you don't want to miss!
-Richie Steamboat vs Antonio Cesaro in a 20 minute rematch for the Jack Brisco 15 Championship. Featuring guest commentary by none other than Good Ol' Jim Ross

I +%##%* love FCW

Originally Posted by theDEEK

smile.gif
He may not tug on your heart strings, but out there, he has fans who's hearts and ears his humble words do reach. It pains me to see our community slander such a hard worker such as himself.

What do you say guys? Let's be a little more open minded with our musical opinions?
happy.gif

GHIMS is just mad because MGK banged his sister.

Had holesyboy at home like this after he heard the news..

15pg9qr.gif

And Deek may be a nice guy and all, but that will get him no where. You want to know what I did about his nice guy schtick? I gave it a big middle finger. Son won the Royal Rumble and what did I do? I put myself in the World Title match and won that #*#%#+%$+%*#. Why? Because +*%# you. That's why.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

smile.gif

happy.gif

GHIMS is just mad because MGK banged his sister.

Had holesyboy at home like this after he heard the news..

15pg9qr.gif

And Deek may be a nice guy and all, but that will get him no where. You want to know what I did about his nice guy schtick? I gave it a big middle finger. Son won the Royal Rumble and what did I do? I put myself in the World Title match and won that %*%%%$#$!$@%. Why? Because *%!+ you. That's why.

I gave it my best and I gave it my all in that main event. The better man won that night. But after a nice long bubble ice bath the day after, I realized that the best is impossible. The best can always be improved. I will improve that best and bring myself up to the level I need to be to defeat you and claim that sparkling title as mine.

Your harsh words cannot hurt me, because I will rise above them. I will rise above the hate. I will rise above my level. And I will kill you..

With kindness
smile.gif

Happy trails!

smile.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
but yo when I win KOTR I will  no longer be known as 3dgarfly I will be known as *Booker T's voice* "KING EDGAAARRRRRO"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
prontoooo.........
14329mp.jpg

Jest if you must, but I'll have you know that me and fellow comrade Peep_Game have had many great philosophical talks in the locker room and on facetime where we deciphered the words of Machine Gun Kelly songs.

You'll be surprised what life lessons you'd learn from hit songs such as Invincible and Wild Boy featuring Waka Flocka Flame.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

So um yeah...this is what Husky Harris has been up to; becoming Waylon Mercy 2.0�
laugh.gif

I dunno, I'm diggin it.
laugh.gif

Word me too. He plays the part well.

It is good no doubt, I just thought it was kinda funny/awesome how much it reminds me of the Waylon Mercy gimmick. 
Hopefully he re-debuts soon. Underrated IMO.

sorry "pal", i dont have a sister

Spoiler [+]
VeintiSiete, regarding the match between me & Peep at NTSlam, it would be HIAC

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:
So um yeah...this is what Husky Harris has been up to; becoming Waylon Mercy 2.0�
laugh.gif

Husky's new gimmick reminds me of Rene from True Blood.

I'm diggin it though.

And is that future WWE HOFer Eli Cottonwood standing behind him?

Gotta watch that FCW vid Yardfather posted; good looks.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Mr DragonFly Jones wrote:
laugh.gif

�� Husky's new gimmick reminds me of Rene from True Blood.

I'm diggin it though.

And is that future WWE HOFer Eli Cottonwood standing behind him?

Gotta watch that FCW vid Yardfather posted; good looks.

Mustache. 

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by YardFather

I dunno, I'm diggin it.
laugh.gif

Word me too. He plays the part well.

It is good no doubt, I just thought it was kinda funny/awesome how much it reminds me of the Waylon Mercy gimmick.�
Hopefully he re-debuts soon. Underrated IMO.

laugh.gif

Ahead of GHIMS in NTKOTR Rankings?

"It seems the company is down on GHMIS and think he needs to reevalute his gimmick"

Eat a ****.

I'll let you be your idol Flo Rida and let you sing me to the ring while I main event NTKOTR.

He's only offering the company opinion
frown.gif

A little constructive criticism goes a long way
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom