Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Those body punches from Lesnar looked legit, and damn what a great opening segment.
The match felt rushed but we all knew it was gonna happen.

I hope they have a good replay of how Cena got busted open. I want to see it. I think it was when they were first held apart, and Brock charged in with the overhand right. Very hot start to Raw.

Also, first thing I noticed was how it was more than just geeks out there. Sheamus, Bryan, Del Rio, Henry. I think everyone besides Orton, Punk, and Jericho were out there.

Still hate that they're doing this match already.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

damn.
slapped him like a straight up female.
laugh.gif

just now tuning in.
why was lesnar in the ring with laurenitis?

this fight break up almost looks legit..
eek.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

swag.
pimp.gif
i was beginning to think these guys forgot how to start feuds with confrontations. bravo WWE.

Perhaps they are "rushing" because they have no idea what to expect from Lesnar, trying to get that ROI while they can.  

Edit:

That 1st right he threw when he he got him down had to have opened him up

They just showed the replay, but I was going to say the first right looked like it inadvertently caught Cena...Brock let up with the next punch after he felt the first connect. Cena got his head out of the way and the rest of the shots were normal wrestling shots.

Laughing @ the last segment.. lesnar was hella missing those punches after he landed the first punch..

Great opening, straight into this waste of space..Good God, Brodus Clay is a complete tool..

Back
Top Bottom