Wrestling Thread Apr 9-15 | 4/15 TNA LOCKDOWN - All Cage Matches - Roode vs Storm, Angle vs Hardy

Originally Posted by YardFather

laugh.gif
at not even referring to Ryder by name.

Good riddance to the Bellas. Other than eye candy, they added no value to any show.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]WWE Publicizes The Ambrose vs. Foley 'Confrontation'[/h2]
WWE has started to publicize FCW developmental wrestler Dean Ambrose's "confrontation" with Mick Foley at the WrestleMania team hotel. CM Punk posted the following message today…

In the meantime, where's that video of @TheDeanAmbrose verbally attacking @realmickfoley ? Say what you want but Ambrose has balls.

@TheDeanAmbrose @realmickfoley Watch this. Cast judgement. Only thing I find interesting lately. @RealKingRegal

WWE then retweeted the message to their over 1 million followers. Here is the confrontation below…

Will we see Ambrose on SD tomorrow??
nerd.gif

Seems like a real good chance since they're publicizing Foley as being on the show.  Plus, they usually like to debut new talent right after WM.

Would be sweet if an enraged Lesnar just came out and F5'd everyone before, during or after their matches.

They making Teddy the 2012 Virgil/Vincent...

LOL Lesnar fake or not went in on Cena, Brock is crazy, but they already knew that...

Just arrived home, turned on the TV, and saw a bloody John Cena.
Damn! Dude got rocked
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I think lesnar and cena have legitimate animosity for one another
brodus
30t6p3b.gif

Read or heard somewhere they don't like each other . This was back when Cena was coming up.

Cena has to be legit mad...losing to the Rock, F5'ed by Brock last week and now he's gonna need dental work 

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

About to rewind the dvr to see this again..

I did the same thing.  Nice camera work by WWE.
THAT was the closing segment brawl I wanted between Cena and Rock on the WM go home show.

Back
Top Bottom