Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I tagged with Kane
pimp.gif

:smh: he shouldve mauled both Cena and HHH. And in Brock's victory against HHH, he needed Paul Heyman and a sledgehammer :rolleyes
He needed help to beat punk. :smh:

At least his interference didn't directly lead to the win. I think Brock pinned HHH 1 minute after :lol:. Plus, Punk and Brock was worlds better than the HHH matches (not a knock on the HHH matches either), and it was a great fight instead if a great match

That Network Warrior doc :frown: . So glad he and Vince, and he and Hogan settled any grudges they had; especially Vince. You could tell how genuinely upset he was to hear of his passing.

Is The Self Destruction doc worth watching? Or given the circumstances is there no use in seeing any Warrior-bashing in that light?

I tagged with Kane :pimp:

I have a dance off with him. #KorporateShuffle

I think the ppv discussion is a good idea. Something to keep this thread alive besides Monday night raw or a Sunday ppv. I get bored sometimes during the week and rarely see any posts which saddens me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom