Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

comments?

This PPV is a microcosm of how underwhelming Smackdown got when Raw started raiding their talent. Even when the matches weren't bad, they were just basic and uneventful. Dupree vs Cena is where they ended any thought of Dupree being pushed any higher, which sucks cause they gave up on him maybe at the age of 21-22, when he ended up getting better years later (like Chris Masters). I think I still was a Cena fan at this point. Forgot Haas & Rico actually won the titles. I think Booker T looked more credible in his build vs Taker than his feud with HHH at WM 19. Chavo Classic :pimp:

Last edited:
So MeanGene, you will be in charge of updating that Network thread. Post a link to that thread in your sig so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

So everyone that wants to participate throw your name out there so we can randomize the order of this thing.

I'm in.

So MeanGene, you will be in charge of updating that Network thread. Post a link to that thread in your sig so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

So everyone that wants to participate throw your name out there so we can randomize the order of this thing.
I am in.

im in for that discussion.

also with nxt and some decent talent on the roster im hoping they take the opportunity to make all the titles mean something again and have good builds and actually mean something to win the ic or tag titles.maybe they should get rid of the us title or have like some type of mid carder title,maybe bring back the hardcore title lol.

i just felt like in the attitude era they always gave time to every segment and every title.

So when do yall want to start the viewing parties? For those that don't know, we plan on nominating a PPV and everyone has 2 weeks to discuss. We can then discuss it in the WWE Network thread.

I don't get it, so we nominate Summer Slam, for instance, then we get to discuss it for 2 weeks after it airs in this thread and after the 2 weeks that discussion gets moved to the Network thread?

Ok, today can be the 1st day and it will run through May 4th.

I am doing the drawings at 5 PM. Anyone else that comes in will just be added to the end of the list.

Here is the link to show who is already in so far.

mean.gif
he shouldve mauled both Cena and HHH. And in Brock's victory against HHH, he needed Paul Heyman and a sledgehammer
eyes.gif
He needed help to beat punk.
mean.gif

I don't get it, so we nominate Summer Slam, for instance, then we get to discuss it for 2 weeks after it airs in this thread and after the 2 weeks that discussion gets moved to the Network thread?
Each Niketalker that wants to participate will nominate an old event for everyone to watch/discuss.

The names will be put in a random generator list to determine the order.

So say if @MeanGene45 , gets picked first and his event that he wants NT to watch is "WCW Slamborre 1996"

So for the next two weeks, we all will watch and discuss. I said two weeks because that gives folks enough time to get it done. Summer is coming so folks will be busy traveling etc.

So after two weeks are up, the next person picks an event to get discussed.

Each Niketalker that wants to participate will nominate an old event for everyone to watch/discuss.

The names will be put in a random generator list to determine the order.

So say if @MeanGene45 , gets picked first and his event that he wants NT to watch is "WCW Slamborre 1996"

So for the next two weeks, we all will watch and discuss. I said two weeks because that gives folks enough time to get it done. Summer is coming so folks will be busy traveling etc.

Sounds pretty fun. Count me in as well.

So for the next two weeks, we all will watch and discuss.

Oh, ok. So, these discussions will take place in the Network Thread?

2 weeks is too long for a single ppv discussion. should be done weekly updated on Tuesdays.

Steal Brock's finisher could be worse he beat taker with it.

2 weeks is too long for a single ppv discussion. should be done weekly updated on Tuesdays.

Steal Brock's finisher could be worse he beat taker with it.
I think a week is too short honestly. With all of the NEW content already out there. NBA PLayoffs. Summer time is about to come. Folks finishing up semesters/school. A week is too short.

***Order will be chosen in 5 minutes***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom