Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Here is the order for the Network discussion. I pasted everyone's name that showed interest into this list generator and this is the order that came out.

http://www.random.org/lists/

GL Rayner
Degenerate423
John2st
Franknbeans
MeanGene45
Mr DragonFly Jones
DCAllAmerican
casekicks
Peep Game
HNL HI
jcmojica24
af1 1982
JRAdagreat72
KingFoamNYC
TennHouse2
Toretto
kb8 3qwick
Jmal519
JohnnyRedStorm
22stylez

So @GL Rayner , you are first. Let us know what we are watching so we can get this party started.

Each Niketalker that wants to participate will nominate an old event for everyone to watch/discuss.

The names will be put in a random generator list to determine the order.

So say if @MeanGene45 , gets picked first and his event that he wants NT to watch is "WCW Slamborre 1996"

So for the next two weeks, we all will watch and discuss. I said two weeks because that gives folks enough time to get it done. Summer is coming so folks will be busy traveling etc.

So after two weeks are up, the next person picks an event to get discussed.

lets do this

Here is the order for the Network discussion.

GL Rayner
Degenerate423
John2st
Franknbeans
MeanGene45
Mr DragonFly Jones
DCAllAmerican
casekicks
Peep Game
HNL HI
jcmojica24
af1 1982
JRAdagreat72
KingFoamNYC
TennHouse2
Toretto
kb8 3qwick
Jmal519
JohnnyRedStorm
22stylez

Good stuff DC :pimp:. I already know what PPV I'm choosing :nerd:.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Lets go with.......

WWE SURVIVOR SERIES1995
Bret Hart faces Diesel for the WWE Title. Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Matches include Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, and more.
TV-PG

Last edited:
Just watched the Warrior Legends of Wrestlemania special on the network. It was pretty decent. I liked the interviews with Vince, HHH and Sting. The promo they had from last weeks Raw was played again at the start.

It really wasn't a documentary about his life. Just a quick something following his passing.

am i the only birthday in april? lol feels good to be champ 
pimp.gif

so survivor series 95? good choice,so we discussing that in the network thread right?

Back
Top Bottom