Wrestling Thread April 18-24 | 4/23 The 2011 WWE Draft This Monday Night on Raw

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by spena626

Will you all just SHUT THE HELL UP!  For weeks and weeks before my debut, I've been seeing all you psychophants ramble on and on about how 4wrestling is the man, how it is he that creates ratings in this thread, pandering to his every needs......well I'm here to call all of you out, especially 4wrestling!

Just because you used to run a wre....entertainment site in the past, that makes you a main eventer?  That makes you the star of NTWT?  Well, there's a changing of the guard coming soon......For it is I Señor Seis Dos Seis (formerly spena626 in AAA) that is going straight to the "heart" of NTWT.....4wrestling.  I don't care if you haven't heard of me.  I need no flashy intro, no pyro, no avatar, no gifs........just know that I am here to take my rightful place at the top of NTWT!  Te vere pronto........

Don't call out the King.  Know your role shut your mouth.  I don't want to be the HHH of the NTWT, but if I have to bury a new talent, I have no problem doing it.

Originally Posted by spena626

Will you all just SHUT THE HELL UP!  For weeks and weeks before my debut, I've been seeing all you psychophants ramble on and on about how 4wrestling is the man, how it is he that creates ratings in this thread, pandering to his every needs......well I'm here to call all of you out, especially 4wrestling!

Just because you used to run a wre....entertainment site in the past, that makes you a main eventer?  That makes you the star of NTWT?  Well, there's a changing of the guard coming soon......For it is I Señor Seis Dos Seis (formerly spena626 in AAA) that is going straight to the "heart" of NTWT.....4wrestling.  I don't care if you haven't heard of me.  I need no flashy intro, no pyro, no avatar, no gifs........just know that I am here to take my rightful place at the top of NTWT!  Te vere pronto........

Don't call out the King.  Know your role shut your mouth.  I don't want to be the HHH of the NTWT, but if I have to bury a new talent, I have no problem doing it.

Originally Posted by bkmac

What does NTWT want!? *crowd responds: ______!*

What does NTWT need!? *crowd responds: ______!*

What does NTWT love!? *crowd responds: ____!*

Spoiler [+]
SNOW1.jpg

I'm bkmac, and I'm what the people of NT want, need, and already love.

You see, I come prepared to NTWT. I'm here with a mission statement in mind. I'm not just showing up like spena625, acting like I belong. I'm not here acting like I belong, because I know I belong. I realize you can't just appear and call out 4Wrestling. Well, you can call him out, but he will probably ignore your threats, he probably has kitty litter to change in his fancy Philly apartment, with his fancy Ikea posters and Overstock bed frame. Is it his merchandise profiting that he is using to fund his bachelor pad, or is he stealing from within? Now, I'm not a detective, but I know damn well I can figure this out. Before I stepped foot in this ring, I was apart of the J.O.B. Squad. The squads job was to serve and protect, and make sure everything we do was within the legal limits of the law. Well, something happened where I stepped over the line, and as a frequent watcher of NTWT, I knew I had to intervene and perform as if I had never left the J.O.B. Squad. And as you see, I'm not alone.

187929_119805654761664_46480_n.jpg

Meet my friend HEAD. Just last week, I got HEAD at a fleamarket. Getting HEAD that day was just like any other, except this time, I was walking away with a good feeling, knowing this relationship was about to be taken to the next level. And that next level, was NTWT.

See you all soon.....
AlSnow.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*Breaks kayfabe*

How did I do
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
? And mods, if I need to edit out the whole HEAD gimmick, let me know, PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME WITHOUT WARNING. I've had that happen far too much for my liking in the past
laugh.gif

*re-enters kayfabe*
God damn, what did I do to turn everyone against me???  I've tried to stand for what's right in NTWT, taking out scum like Club29.  Does 4wrestling have NO allies????

Originally Posted by bkmac

What does NTWT want!? *crowd responds: ______!*

What does NTWT need!? *crowd responds: ______!*

What does NTWT love!? *crowd responds: ____!*

Spoiler [+]
SNOW1.jpg

I'm bkmac, and I'm what the people of NT want, need, and already love.

You see, I come prepared to NTWT. I'm here with a mission statement in mind. I'm not just showing up like spena625, acting like I belong. I'm not here acting like I belong, because I know I belong. I realize you can't just appear and call out 4Wrestling. Well, you can call him out, but he will probably ignore your threats, he probably has kitty litter to change in his fancy Philly apartment, with his fancy Ikea posters and Overstock bed frame. Is it his merchandise profiting that he is using to fund his bachelor pad, or is he stealing from within? Now, I'm not a detective, but I know damn well I can figure this out. Before I stepped foot in this ring, I was apart of the J.O.B. Squad. The squads job was to serve and protect, and make sure everything we do was within the legal limits of the law. Well, something happened where I stepped over the line, and as a frequent watcher of NTWT, I knew I had to intervene and perform as if I had never left the J.O.B. Squad. And as you see, I'm not alone.

187929_119805654761664_46480_n.jpg

Meet my friend HEAD. Just last week, I got HEAD at a fleamarket. Getting HEAD that day was just like any other, except this time, I was walking away with a good feeling, knowing this relationship was about to be taken to the next level. And that next level, was NTWT.

See you all soon.....
AlSnow.jpg

Spoiler [+]
*Breaks kayfabe*

How did I do
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
? And mods, if I need to edit out the whole HEAD gimmick, let me know, PLEASE DO NOT BAN ME WITHOUT WARNING. I've had that happen far too much for my liking in the past
laugh.gif

*re-enters kayfabe*
God damn, what did I do to turn everyone against me???  I've tried to stand for what's right in NTWT, taking out scum like Club29.  Does 4wrestling have NO allies????

The Champ has to apologize to the NTWT Galaxy.  I have been traveling the world the past few days, and my attention has been elsewhere.  I've gone back through the last few days of promos and have to say I'm pretty impressed with all of the programs that look to be building for Friday's show, King of the Ring, and Summerslam.  Casekicks and bkmac have come on strong.  I don't think Club's mama even loves him he's such a despicable scum.  Hombrelobo and JNSQ are really going to have their hands (and crotches) full in their match with Deek and TennHouse.  El Cubano is the worst Divas Champion since Harvey Wippleman.  I like what I see from Mister916, slowly becoming one of the biggest stars in the Galaxy.  I'm That One, I think it's time for you to step your game up.  If Deek chooses you, I think you're in real trouble.  The ISS invasion is this generation's G-TV.  And I'm sorry, but I do not understand this Los Horsemen angle at all.  Who's even in the group?  It feels like a bad Immortal ripoff.  Get it together guys!

*Breaks kayfabe*
I'm traveling for work this coming Monday to Thursday, so I will have limited time online this coming week.  My flight gets in Monday around 6pm, so baring any major delays, I'll be here for Raw Monday, but it may be a shorter than normal (no, not referring to The Deek's manhood) preview.
*Returns to kayfabe*

I have a lot to say on this Friday's show.  Stay tuned.

The Champ has to apologize to the NTWT Galaxy.  I have been traveling the world the past few days, and my attention has been elsewhere.  I've gone back through the last few days of promos and have to say I'm pretty impressed with all of the programs that look to be building for Friday's show, King of the Ring, and Summerslam.  Casekicks and bkmac have come on strong.  I don't think Club's mama even loves him he's such a despicable scum.  Hombrelobo and JNSQ are really going to have their hands (and crotches) full in their match with Deek and TennHouse.  El Cubano is the worst Divas Champion since Harvey Wippleman.  I like what I see from Mister916, slowly becoming one of the biggest stars in the Galaxy.  I'm That One, I think it's time for you to step your game up.  If Deek chooses you, I think you're in real trouble.  The ISS invasion is this generation's G-TV.  And I'm sorry, but I do not understand this Los Horsemen angle at all.  Who's even in the group?  It feels like a bad Immortal ripoff.  Get it together guys!

*Breaks kayfabe*
I'm traveling for work this coming Monday to Thursday, so I will have limited time online this coming week.  My flight gets in Monday around 6pm, so baring any major delays, I'll be here for Raw Monday, but it may be a shorter than normal (no, not referring to The Deek's manhood) preview.
*Returns to kayfabe*

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

this thread is starting to suck. grow up kids

I understand some people may not like the whole NTWT E-Fed deal, but it keeps people involved in the thread each week.  Without it, we would almost certainly be going through the post-WrestleMania daze where weekly threads barely reached 10 pages.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

this thread is starting to suck. grow up kids

I understand some people may not like the whole NTWT E-Fed deal, but it keeps people involved in the thread each week.  Without it, we would almost certainly be going through the post-WrestleMania daze where weekly threads barely reached 10 pages.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

*Breaks kayfabe*
*Returns to kayfabe*

Immortal, the group with the GWOAT?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

*Breaks kayfabe*
*Returns to kayfabe*

Immortal, the group with the GWOAT?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom