Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Nakamura's theme hits the Barclays Center at Summer Slam for his main roster debut :wow: :pimp: I'd be geeked.

New Jack is one of those dudes I learned as I got older is a true scumbag. All it took was that Vic Grimes story that RVD told in that shoot.

Its pro wrestling. Not a prison fight to the death.

New Jack is one of those dudes I learned as I got older is a true scumbag. All it took was that Vic Grimes story that RVD told in that shoot.

Its pro wrestling. Not a prison fight to the death.

Same, though I do enjoy watching New Jack's shoot interviews

Seth is much better as a face honestly.

Death metal moshpit Rollins could be fun

Last edited:

The Great Khali killed a man in the ring
I remember reading about this years ago. Can't believe they put the big gold on him.
Rumor is that once Seth returns, he will be the one to officially end the authority.
So he will be a good guy? Not sure how I feel about that.

Interested I suppose.
This wouldn't be an issue if Vince did the right thing and turned Romulan heel.

They have a surplus of babyfaces now: Amber Rose, Romulan, Bray, BK Fashion, Thami Thayn, Cesaro

Heels: Cheerio, Jericho, LON, Boring Corbin

D Fly D Fly

the-new-day-shakes.gif

That leaping uppercut Cesaro does makes me joyful like a kid on Christmas. Goodness he's talented.

Just remember when he took Teddy's girl and made him rub him down with oil :lol:

What up homie?
View media item 1991725
I know those Emma pics have been posted already, but they deserve more looks
As always i am ahead of the game. See my Corey Graves praise and scoop up of Emma via Free Agency. Pics like this are exactly why Emma was claimed. :evil: BigEgo has that Rinnegan and Sharingan. I am seeing things before they happen. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom