Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

I wanted a booty o cereal box for $5 last night but they sold out by the time I went for a piss break. In the whole arena.

dude, he can jump from da floor all the way up over da ropes into da ring b! :wow:

and stick da landing

while eating a meatball grinder
I told Seth Rollins I can do it he said prove it but he told me to wait after filming. We will do a video of me leaping from the floor into the ring.

Nothing irks me more than when you can catch assistance laying out for a table break spot :lol: like you catch a guy getting a grip of the table to position himself.
For that reason, I have grown to hate suicide dives and dives to the outside of the ring.

My question is where do you draw the line? Low key, some turnbuckle and top rope moves annoy for that reason of the opponent having to wait/anticipate getting hit. However, a realistic match would probably mimic a UFC match than what we see wrestling.

Last edited:
eek.gif
 Full vid?

My question is where do you draw the line? Low key, some turnbuckle and top rope moves annoy for that reason of the opponent having to wait/anticipate getting hit. However, a realistic match would probably mimic a UFC match than what we see wrestling.
I don't want to write a thesis but I do.

I will answer when I get home.

I don't want to write a thesis but I do.

I will answer when I get home.

Thing I hate... When John Cena holds his opponent in an FU for 10 seconds and the guy doesn't even struggle...

also nakumuras theme is the best theme ive heard in a long time

When those violins hit :smokin :smokin

LMAOOOOOOOOO just give this company back to Jeff Jarrett and act like this and GFW never happened

lol just looked up sami zayn on wikipedia had no idea he was el generico

View media item 1944988

The most disrespectful move in the biz and I love it. Don't care how much it needs to be set up either. Agree about a lot of other moves though

Back
Top Bottom