Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Yo this you?

tumblr_inline_nhq3xeCmYn1ruaykv.jpg

:rofl:

View media item 1997251

Nakamura's new theme..This is the same girl that did a video for "Subconscious"

Last edited:
That violin chick needs to play his entrance live next year at WM.

Last edited:

I've always just assumed it comes down to the money and even at their worst, there's more eyes on the WWE than every other indie place.
That's a big thing too..Even if these guys go to WWE and spend there whole contract jobbing, they're still on tv and still getting exposure..Which makes therir asking price on the Indy scene go up..It makes their prices at wrestling conventions go up..It makes their demand go up..So even bombing in the E is still gonna end up making you more money in the long run..
Yeah. I remember someone saying that if if Nakamura is the biggest flop in NXT/WWE, he's going to be an even bigger star when he goes back to NJPW in a few years.
Is this just because he'll be seen as a legitimate "star" even if he fails in WWE? I'd think it'd be the opposite: you failed in WWE, so you had to go back home to NJPW with your tail between your legs. Or are you implying that it'll be like a Bork/MMA situation?

On that note, Vince would be a fool to have all these talents wasted. He could seriously put a tighter stranglehold on the industry just by 1) booking correctly, 2) selling correct merch, 3) building the next crop of talent, and 4) making a truly GLOBAL company.

Right now, WWE is still primarily US-based, but NXT has an incredible pipeline of international talent. When you have a system that fosters competition (in NXT), it'll make your talent work that much harder to be better.

Last edited:
I always see the power rankings but never watched the video.. Power rankings is a joke..

Shane McMahon ranked 8th.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom