Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Watch them try to induct her into the hof now :smh:

Gotta give people their roses while they could still smell em b

Exactly. She should've probably been inducted before Lita and Trish. Now, she'll more than likely backtrack and clean up a lot of stuff to have her inducted next WM, or have DX in it's entirety inducted.

Watch them try to induct her into the hof now :smh:

Gotta give people their roses while they could still smell em b

Exactly. She should've probably been inducted before Lita and Trish. Now, she'll more than likely backtrack and clean up a lot of stuff to have her inducted next WM, or have DX in it's entirety inducted.

Yeah Chyna definitely going into the hall of fame now..

So the wwe treated her like dirt because she was hhh's ex or were there other reasons? Macho Man was steph's ex but he's gotten the proper respect.

So the wwe treated her like dirt because she was hhh's ex or were there other reasons? Macho Man was steph's ex but he's gotten the proper respect.

They gotta die for them to recgonize and mold how to present them.

Im sad yo

She aint deserve to go out like that

Unlike alot of you who made fun of her fall from the wwe i still was a fan of hers despite the spin the wrestling world did on her career when she had her demons

Unfortunately you're right.. HHH' excuse for not inducting her was cause of her sex tapes, saying that she wasn't a "good role model" etc., but I'm sure she'll get inducted now.. I find it really sad cause she was fighting so hard to get inducted, WWE could've potentially saved her if they gave her the recognition she deserved and helped her deal with whatever demons she may have been dealing with

Unfortunately you're right.. HHH' excuse for not inducting her was cause of her sex tapes, saying that she wasn't a "good role model" etc., but I'm sure she'll get inducted now.. I find it really sad cause she was fighting so hard to get inducted, WWE could've potentially saved her if they gave her the recognition she deserved and helped her deal with whatever demons she may have been dealing with
Are we just gonna forget that she badmouthed the company?

Yeah they help Jake and Scott but they didn't want to help her.. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom