Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

:wow: Wish they would've let Joe have his moment in Dallas though. Would've been predictable but that's fine by me if the storytelling is good. Excited for Payback, they finally doing something right in Stamford.
Yeah. Even if ratings are down let's hope they stick with it. It'll take time before they retain the older smark fans back but they've been doin a great job so far with everything.

They only did this at a house show so they could advertise "ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE, MAKE SURE YOU BUY TICKETS AND ALWAYS WATCH MAIN EVENT LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK!"

Y'all are crazy if you actually think they're booking something well. Roman will beat AJ fair in the middle of the ring, twice, before losing the belt to Cena or Sheamus. Just like Cesaro will lose to Mike Mizanin and the US title will continue to be worthless on whatever foreign-born guy they have holding it for lols.

They only did this at a house show so they could advertise "ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE, MAKE SURE YOU BUY TICKETS AND ALWAYS WATCH MAIN EVENT LIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK!"
Y'all are crazy if you actually think they're booking something well. Roman will beat AJ fair in the middle of the ring, twice, before losing the belt to Cena or Sheamus. Just like Cesaro will lose to Mike Mizanin and the US title will continue to be worthless on whatever foreign-born guy they have holding it for lols.
I don't see the heavyweight title match having a clean ending. I can see miz retaining but still continuing his feud with Cesaro.

Here's the ideal:

- Finnigan debuts at Payback and interferes in Ramen/AJ match with BC

- Miz retains via shenanigans -- feud continues with Cesaro (he's still weak on the mic)

Last edited:
Here's the ideal:

- Finnigan debuts at Payback and interferes in Ramen/AJ match with BC
- Miz retains via shenanigans -- feud continues with Cesaro (he's still weak on the mic)
Can you elaborate more on Finns involvement with the main event? Does he interfere in favor of Roman or AJ? Does doc and Karl get involved?

Last edited:
Quote:

laugh.gif
ain't we sign Ken Anderson and he just shaved his head?
grin.gif

i was out the loop for 10 plus years, and after seeing the video i understand how cena got so big....i like that cena......too bad i checked out during that period...thanks for posting that vid

Yeah that was a cool moment

Strange thing was the crowd reaction...like they were so conditioned to boo him but they couldn't put their hearts into it

Does Velvet wrestle or is she just eye candy on TNA?

Both somewhat. Seems like she hit a wall back in 07 and never improved afterwards. Unless she's in a tag or multi-person match, she's pretty bad

Cuing up LU right now, good opener

Back
Top Bottom