Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

If they don't think Reigns will get even more boo'ed at a indy city/great wwe city like chicago, Vince has dementia then.

If they don't think Reigns will get even more boo'ed at a indy city/great wwe city like chicago, Vince has dementia then.

That's why its time to drastically change the direction (if they already haven't) with how he acts and deals with fans. If they're going to add HHH, Then stick with a slow turn leading to a full fledge IDGAF tour going into the summer. Very interesting situation for the E.

Also, I see that Mean Gene is the only one that has my back. Only dude that came to visit me when I was locked up. Him and Rhino. Wrote me letters. The rest of yall dudes couldn't even call me collect?

Full heel mode for now on man

Man, I tried to get these guys to start a new thread for you, but they weren't having it.  Not to mention, CP posting a screen shot from his small *** palm pilot didn't help us understand what was going on either.

Me and ihustle had the #FreeDC #FreeDC campaign on here and twitter that DC conveniently omitted :smh:

Last edited:

That's why its time to drastically change the direction (if they already haven't) with how he acts and deals with fans. If they're going to add HHH, Then stick with a slow turn leading to a full fledge IDGAF tour going into the summer. Very interesting situation for the E.

Summer of Reigns.

Jtqj3GI.png

He came off as a heel on the morning talk show today + tonight on RAW

Someone recap Raw for me. I caught Styles winning and that was pretty much it :pimp: would love if they say **** it and let him beat Roman.

Last edited:
Running back the 1st hour that I missed, and it seems like ummmmm, New Day is very over :lol: The crowd chanting "Booty-Os" :lol: :smh:

Someone recap Raw for me. I caught Styles winning and that was pretty much it :pimp: would love if they say **** it and let him beat Roman.

Shane ran raw.

No hhh.

Enzo Amore, Colin Casaday, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin debuts.

Cesaro, Maryse returned.

Miz new IC champ.

He came off as a heel on the morning talk show today + tonight on RAW

Boom. There we have it. Remember die Rocky die was only derailed when Rock embraced the hate and just stop people pleasing and said to hell with everyone. My only problem is, you have tied a rocket ship to Roman so soon and launched him into no mans land WHILE being the face of the company. Luckily unlike Cena, he can go heel with ease. Its really too bad he and the Authority have been feuding because he would be best served to turn into a suit wearing riding the WWE jet to the top champion like Rock was.

My only problem with AJ Styles isn't his fault, but I wish they let him use that Demi God theme he used in NJ and ROH.

Shane ran raw.

No hhh.

Enzo Amore, Colin Casaday, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin debuts.

Cesaro, Maryse returned.

Miz new IC champ.

Only thing that matters is Miz is IC champion

Mizgene you paying your dues as thread leader. Rewarded with the IC title :nerd: .

The Wyatt's attacking League of Nations??? Well, at least this is a feud the Wyatt's could actually win. Who are the faces :lol:?

Something that bugs me is the bring em up and feed them to each other mentality that goes on in WWE. That's why less exposure is good in this regard because when you don't have to fill so many hours of tv, then you don't have to battle over whose getting pinned on tv this time.

Raw should got back to 2 hours. Writers filling 3 hours AND trying to keep guys looking strong week over week seems like overkill.

Last edited:
The Wyatt's attacking League of Nations??? Well, at least this is a feud the Wyatt's could actually win. Who are the faces :lol:?

This so random and I don't like it. I actually hate the League of Nations. Would rather have the guys not in a stable.

Summer Rae basically wearing Marisa's attire :lol: that was a quick *** whooping Sasha put on her

Botchfest. I haven't seen Summer wrestle enough to know if that is her just having a bad night/chemistry or if she's just not that good.

This so random and I don't like it. I actually hate the League of Nations. Would rather have the guys not in a stable.

Pretty much. I actually think LON has great chemistry and I love their ad-libbing and taunting during matches, but they're 4 3 guys who joined together cause they all took L's to Cena. All 4 3 should be in singles feuds with other people, especially Rusev.

Really good dominating debut for Apollo Crews. Looked like a star. Still think he's been called up too early as he doesn't have a character yet. Feel like in 3 months he'll be where Neville was at the same time. But what do I know, Tyler Breeze does have a defined character and is a total jobber now.

Back
Top Bottom