Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Really good dominating debut for Apollo Crews. Looked like a star. Still think he's been called up too early as he doesn't have a character yet. Feel like in 3 months he'll be where Neville was at the same time. But what do I know, Tyler Breeze does have a defined character and is a total jobber now.
He's black Neville, but not quite as athletic. Neither have any personality...

Rusev definitely deserved better. But we all called it in here that he would eventually verse Cena and lose. Sure enough, WM31.

My friends and I said it last night, how it was crazy he was riding a tank to the ring last year to face Cena and now he's kicking fake cereal out of his way to the ring only to eventually get stunned by Austin.

Something that bugs me is the bring em up and feed them to each other mentality that goes on in WWE. That's why less exposure if good in this regard because when you don't have to feel so many hours of tv, then you don't have to battle over whose getting pinned on tv this time.

Raw should got back to 2 hours. Writers filling 3 hours AND trying to keep guys looking strong week over week seems like overkill.

Yo i never that of it like that you a genius bruh or im super :pimp: right now

If they are really trying to get Reigns over as a heel, he would have attacked Styles after the match.

If they are really trying to get Reigns over as a heel, he would have attacked Styles after the match.

They didnt want Roman to deal with the crowd again no matter what. Its obvious they knew what it was & they wanted NO parts lol

Last edited:
I dont care i like crews. I dont even care that he doesn't even have a personality. He puts on good matches.

They didnt want Roman to deal with the crowd again no matter what. Its obvious they knew what it was & they wanted NO parts lol
Maybe they shouldn't have chosen Chicago to host the next PPV then.

laugh.gif

Summer Rae basically wearing Marisa's attire :lol: that was a quick *** whooping Sasha put on her

Botchfest. I haven't seen Summer wrestle enough to know if that is her just having a bad night/chemistry or if she's just not that good.

She's good just not on par with Sasha/Becky. She had good matches on NXT, but was brought to the main roster and barely wrestled for a long time

Summer Rae basically wearing Marisa's attire :lol: that was a quick *** whooping Sasha put on her

Botchfest. I haven't seen Summer wrestle enough to know if that is her just having a bad night/chemistry or if she's just not that good.

She's good just not on par with Sasha/Becky. She had good matches on NXT, but was brought to the main roster and barely wrestled for a long time

best womens sports entertainer with the mic. her wrestling aint too bad. emma and her really improved from their time at nxt

BK Fashion seems like a good dude. Hope they don't completely bury this dude against Ramen.

The Wyatt's attacking League of Nations??? Well, at least this is a feud the Wyatt's could actually win. Who are the faces
laugh.gif
?
Man, I'm just going to see where Vince takes this.  If the Wyatt's go over and we get some great promos and matches out of it then I can't complain.  Rusev and Bray deserve year-long win streaks, man.

Some people on Twitter think the bullet club gon cost Roman the title. Sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom