Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

TNA capitalizing off of Styles being the #1 contender with the 'Essential AJ Styles Collection" :lol: :lol:

ajstylesdvd.jpg

Ditto to the mark crowd thing, specifically NXT. They are annoying as hell and can immediately kill off a match. i don't care about the crowd getting themselves over, I'm trying to watch and react to the match, not the crowd.

Haven't seen TNA in maybe a month, but I see The Pope is #Byke....got washed by Bobby Lashley (who needs to not where a damn headband) in a street fight. Madison Rayne's theme :pimp:

Gail Kim still there?

One thing I used to appreciate about the presentation of NWA:TNA was the Time stamp at the top as well as the "Fighting Game Name Display" at the top of the screen. It gave it a real sports feel.

I swear LITTLE things shown in wrestling make me happy man

@Peep Game

Last edited:
Ditto to the mark crowd thing, specifically NXT. They are annoying as hell and can immediately kill off a match. i don't care about the crowd getting themselves over, I'm trying to watch and react to the match, not the crowd.

Haven't seen TNA in maybe a month, but I see The Pope is #Byke....got washed by Bobby Lashley (who needs to not where a damn headband) in a street fight. Madison Rayne's theme :pimp:

Gail Kim still there?

Yep, lost to Jade in a three way [match] with Madison Rayne

did you cop?

Probably will since there's no TNA Network

The nxt crowd is just all of the losers who use to attend the tna impact tapings at universal studios tryna put themselves over

Back
Top Bottom