Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

WWE 24 wm32 edition should be gopd this year.

Seeing backstage reactions from Zayn, Owens, AJ, Sasha, Becky.

Should be 1 hour.

yotistatista.gif

22stylez 22stylez JCMojica24 JCMojica24 how y'all feelin' today?..All the Mania week activities caught up with me and I can hardly move..

Went to the dr with my wife today and her broke finger is gonna need surgery next week..Doc said she's gotta get 3 screws put in..:smh:
Sorry to hear that. Good luck. Man just got home a few hours ago. I am GLAD to be home and DEAD tired... Speaking of "dead"....

Made a quick flight to Houston to layeth some flowers on the good brother Peep Game Peep Game s grave
30w4ld5.gif

We do man, I complain about it all the damn time. Dudes just can't SHUT UP and watch the got damn show. They always have to be chanting SOMETHING. It is annoying as hell

Yea like you dudes in here discussing baseball for pages and nothing happens. Brenda, I run from police. You run with police

I take back my free dc and hope you get banned again. You acting real ***** made

Last edited:
How do yall think the fans will react to White Roman Reigns whenever he starts to get more time in NXT and eventually gets called up?

Tough Enough Joshua

Ep. 87: Chuck Klosterman and David Shoemaker by The Bill Simmons Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud

HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons welcomes Chuck Klosterman to respond to Monday night's wild NCAA championship game, rank all-time Final Four moments (11:30), discuss the singularity of collegiate success (26:00), break down Celtics-GSW (30:00), go over the NYT’s Joe Lacob story (36:00), and have the pro-chance vs. pro-karma argument (42:00). Then, David Shoemaker joins to announce he's joining The Ringer and break down all things ‘WrestleMania’ (53:00).

Ep. 87: Chuck Klosterman and David Shoemaker by The Bill Simmons Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud

HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons welcomes Chuck Klosterman to respond to Monday night's wild NCAA championship game, rank all-time Final Four moments (11:30), discuss the singularity of collegiate success (26:00), break down Celtics-GSW (30:00), go over the NYT’s Joe Lacob story (36:00), and have the pro-chance vs. pro-karma argument (42:00). Then, David Shoemaker joins to announce he's joining The Ringer and break down all things ‘WrestleMania’ (53:00).

My man Davis :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Sorry to hear that. Good luck. Man just got home a few hours ago. I am GLAD to be home and DEAD tired... Speaking of "dead"....

Made a quick flight to Houston to layeth some flowers on the good brother Peep Game Peep Game s grave
30w4ld5.gif

Thanks man..It's a spiral vertical break instead of a break that's straight across..So they can't even put pins in it..3 stainless steal screws that will most likely stay in for life..

Bro, I'm not surprised a bit about you being tired..With all the events you did and how much you was on the go I can't even imagine how tired you was by the time you got home..Thanks again for everything..You da real MVP 22..

Y'all quick with the news. Came in here to rant about the end of Cheap Heat (As we know it)

Doubt both Pods are gonna work, as to me they both (three if you include Stat Guy Greg) work well off each other. Not really interested in a Rosenberg-led Cheap Heat w/o Masked Man to play the straight man to Rosenberg's Hollywood "act." Considering dude has various gigs, it won't last long I think.

Wait what's the Ringer? A podcast?

People always do multiple podcasts. Shoot Ariel Helwani does a few

This will be good 
pimp.gif

Someone wake me up when the final SummerSlam card is out. Not looking forward to ppl being fed to Roman to make him look strong the next 4.5 months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom