Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@] [@=/u/37412/CelticsPride34]@CelticsPride34[/@] thoughts on Invasion Attack?
I have the last 3 matches to finish.

I really liked that Bushi/Evil vs. Honma/Ishii match man. I really liked that match

Will Osplay vs. KUSHIDA was solid. Liked that match

These are my exact thoughts... I just finished Ospreay and KUSHIDA... That was really good and fun... I wonder if there will be a rematch in BOSJ or Super J or maybe even the Global Cruiserweight :nerd:...

[@=/u/37847/DCAllAmerican]@DCAllAmerican[/@] [@=/u/37412/CelticsPride34]@CelticsPride34[/@] thoughts on Invasion Attack?
I have the last 3 matches to finish.

I really liked that Bushi/Evil vs. Honma/Ishii match man. I really liked that match

Will Osplay vs. KUSHIDA was solid. Liked that match

Los Ingobernables are legit man I am really digging that group :smokin

tumblr_o523r0vQNA1v1uteuo8_250.gif

dey don't want none

Man Evil is SO aggressive. He falls right in line of that Ishii/Honma mold. Strong strikes, lariats, and his STO is powerful.

Evil is my dude man.

If I can find it, there was a solid match of him (As Wantanabe) vs. ACH last summer in ROH.

Man Evil is SO aggressive. He falls right in line of that Ishii/Honma mold. Strong strikes, lariats, and his STO is powerful.

Evil is my dude man.

If I can find it, there was a solid match of him (As Wantanabe) vs. ACH last summer in ROH.

He had a really good match against Adam Page at the show I went to... Really impressed me... Nothing over the top as it was the opener, but really solid...

And as much as I **** on Yoshi... I'm proud for him the he returned after those injuries... That's dedication right there...

sorry to hear
i had that flu joint a few weeks back

layin in bed with a fever prayin for it to subside like i was severely hung over or something :smh:

Thanks, man. Yeah, the flu is horrible. Had me watching the most random stuff because I didn't feel like getting up to find the remote :smh:.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican celticspride34 celticspride34 thoughts on Invasion Attack?

I liked the Bucks/Omega match, the Kushida:OceanSpray, and the Okada matches a lot..Rest of the card was solid..Didn't care for the ending of the Rainmaker match buy I'm not a weekly watcher so I'm not up to date on current storylines so maybe it made sense to the regular viewer..My NJPW fix comes from the weekly AXSTV program and I don't have The World subscription..

Need more asuka.

The nxt crowd really ruins matches man.

Really stupid just chanting to get yourself over on tv really disrespectful to the wrestlers too

The NXT crowd has been conditioned to think that they're as big a part of the show as what's happening in the ring

And I hate them for it

@22stylez copped at Mania..

I'm starting grow bored with Balor too..He needs to change up the paint, color scheme, and get a better finisher..The coup de grace shouldn't be a finisher..It should be a set up move at best..
Agree on the look for sure. Hasn't he been using that to set up for something else for the last few weeks though?
He's been using the 1916 DDT aka Bloody Sunday to finish matches since his match wit Apollo Crews on NXT a while back.

Back
Top Bottom