Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

She not that bad bet she looked better when she was younger. They probably tore her apart in mexico tho

If anybody think bayley or charlotte is attractive id have to question your mental capacity

You can put anvils son and odb in that category too

OD :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
She not that bad bet she looked better when she was younger. They probably tore her apart in mexico tho

If anybody think bayley or charlotte is attractive id have to question your mental capacity

You can put anvils son and odb in that category too

Natalya-crying-600x250.jpg

Sucks that BK Fashion is going to lose his first two feuds. He's getting that Sting treatment :smh:

AJ Styles really needs a different haircut. It makes it hard to take him seriously. I like him because I know who he is and what he's done but that hair won't win any new fans.

It just looks stupid. It's like Beiber but longer. Your a grown man with 3 kids and a wife.

AJ Styles really needs a different haircut. It makes it hard to take him seriously. I like him because I know who he is and what he's done but that hair won't win any new fans.

It just looks stupid. It's like Beiber but longer. Your a grown man with 3 kids and a wife.

His hair isn't all that bad.

View media item 1989464
Ol Brian Christopher looking with the short cut...

Anyone cop that Shane "Money" WM 32 baseball jersey? Wondering how it fits and looks...[emoji]128018[/emoji]

@22stylez copped at Mania..

I'm starting grow bored with Balor too..He needs to change up the paint, color scheme, and get a better finisher..The coup de grace shouldn't be a finisher..It should be a set up move at best..

I'm starting grow bored with Balor too..He needs to change up the paint, color scheme, and get a better finisher..The coup de grace shouldn't be a finisher..It should be a set up move at best..
Agree on the look for sure. Hasn't he been using that to set up for something else for the last few weeks though?

He's using the Bloody Sunday again (renamed 1916) but it's just a glorified elevated ddt.

The whole demon thing has ran it's course. The appeal of the paint pre-WWE/NXT was that it changed.

I find him entertaining. At NXT Columbia the other night he got the second biggest reaction behind Nakamura. Because...well Nakamura.

Crowd there was wearing more of his merchandise than anyone else.

If hes not going to change it up, the paint stuff should only be used for major PPVs then

Even Golddust changes his paint design every taping

Back
Top Bottom