Wrestling Thread April 20-26 | 4/26 BACKLASH PPV - HHH/Batista/Shane vs Legacy | Cena vs Edge (pg

LOL that was funny.
laugh.gif

I just wished Edge won on his own.

I'm glad HugeHumanHormones and Cena lost
pimp.gif

Yes, I think Christian and Mark Henry came out,

WWE did so many budget cuts that they also act as EMTs

This was the greatest WWE PPV in a long time if only for the fact that both of the wrestlers I cant stand both went out on stretchers and should be off of TVfor a good while.

i thought that was Christian I saw come out.

Pretty good match, except for the ending.

The finish was done for a reason...I'm not mad at it.

Cena is shooting another film real soon so that's why they're doing this injury angle...I don't expect to see him back until after he finishes themovie.

So it looks like we might get Punk challenging Edge ahead of time for Judgment Day...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I co-sign whoever said Edge should've speared Cena into the headlights.

Big Show interference put a damper on an otherwise decent match.

Weak finish to an otherwise entertaining match. Edge will never get a clean win and will probably drop the strap within a month. Damn shame.

And I don't know why Mark Henry came out to check on Cena... that makes no sense.

Overall, Backlash was a hundred times more entertaining than Wrestlemania was. A good crowd goes a long way.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think both World titles definitely change hands tonight + the ECW title...I see Christian getting the rub over Swagger because they HAVE to do something with him sooner or later...Swagger had a decent run as champ and could let it go tonight without looking weak...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I honestly thought this PPV was pretty good. Still feel the best match of the night was the ECW match

I think both World titles definitely change hands tonight + the ECW title...I see Christian getting the rub over Swagger because they HAVE to do something with him sooner or later...Swagger had a decent run as champ and could let it go tonight without looking weak...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Ole "I told you so" lookin dude
smh.gif

Oh, if it was Shad then it makes more sense. Where was JTG, though? Cryme Tyme used to hang around Cena for a bit.

Shad was the only black dude who showed up for the PPV. After MITB, I was expecting this to be Blacklash with MVP, Shelton, and Kofi to be involved somehowduring the actual show.

EDIT: Replay stream

Back
Top Bottom