Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Alexa getting that heat without trying :pimp:
Last true heel left. leftHope she surpasses AJay

Lil johnny going to 205
Ya see how they announced the weight before matches. Ciampa at 210

Interesting note from post takeover from hunter. Wanted to see if ricochet can make it believable and struggle since he does it so smooth and too much like a dance and gymnastics at times. Cole has IT
did not know about the Call Me Up Vince until he shook his booty on the hard cam
Funish was tweaked after gargano injury. Match went shorter than expected

Last edited:
:blush:

IMG_2081.PNG
tenor.gif

What up fellas man I wish I was here for the takeover talk had to get a new phone since I dropped mine in the river while kayaking lol

I missed the tag match yesterday but caught the rest. Happy for my boy Dream getting that W felt he was on a losing strike for a while.

Adam vs puma was a dope match with crazy spots. I will replay that springboard moonsualt In my mind for a while. wonder if Adam cole goes after the NXT champ now.

Was shocked to see Sane win I honestly thought they were guna keep the belt on Shane Blazer for a while longer. Would’ve like to see him and EST Bel Air match for the belt.

Man that Chaimpa and Gargano was amazing tho I thought it was too soon for another match between the 2 they delivered, again!!

What time does Summerfest start?? Including preshow I do want to watch a few of those

I won’t be able to join my NTWT brethren for summer slam. Please @ me the results of the following:

RR vs Bork
Joe vs AJ
RR vs Bliss
Becca vs Flair vs Carmella
And
Nak vs Jeff vs RKO

Hope every have a great day.

Case Case
bigpat630 bigpat630 @6 Rings G.O.A.T. @King of Trash Style Warmachine85 Warmachine85 @22stylez Meangene45 Meangene45 @zube42 @fx2 ihust1e ihust1e @dangerousg

Ok how do you guys feel about doing the draft on September 2nd? I would have it slotted at
1 PM PST.

Also with 25$ buy in I was thinking we do first and 2nd place get paid. First place gets 250 and 2nd gets their money back plus 25 so a total of 50.

ihust1e ihust1e do you still want out? Does anyone want to take his place? Let me know ASAP so I can send out the invite.

Once we get all that settled I’ll start accepting dues so we can get things going.

What up fellas man I wish I was here for the takeover talk had to get a new phone since I dropped mine in the river while kayaking lol

I missed the tag match yesterday but caught the rest. Happy for my boy Dream getting that W felt he was on a losing strike for a while.

Adam vs puma was a dope match with crazy spots. I will replay that springboard moonsualt In my mind for a while. wonder if Adam cole goes after the NXT champ now.

Was shocked to see Sane win I honestly thought they were guna keep the belt on Shane Blazer for a while longer. Would’ve like to see him and EST Bel Air match for the belt.

Man that Chaimpa and Gargano was amazing tho I thought it was too soon for another match between the 2 they delivered, again!!

What time does Summerfest start?? Including preshow I do want to watch a few of those

Not trying to be a jerk, but why would you take a phone on a kayak with you?

Case Case
bigpat630 bigpat630 @6 Rings G.O.A.T. @King of Trash Style Warmachine85 Warmachine85 @22stylez Meangene45 Meangene45 @zube42 @fx2 ihust1e ihust1e @dangerousg

Ok how do you guys feel about doing the draft on September 2nd? I would have it slotted at
1 PM PST.

Also with 25$ buy in I was thinking we do first and 2nd place get paid. First place gets 250 and 2nd gets their money back plus 25 so a total of 50.

ihust1e ihust1e do you still want out? Does anyone want to take his place? Let me know ASAP so I can send out the invite.

Once we get all that settled I’ll start accepting dues so we can get things going.

That works for me bubba..

Case Case

1 PM PST.

Kool with me

Case Case

1 PM PST.

So Alexa gets a match with Trish because they're both hot mean blondes so that means they must be very similar and Nikki Bella gets the main event with Ronda even though she hasn't been on the roster in a while. That's why this "Women's Revolution" is a joke.

just watch most of NXT BK4 just now

champa and gargona was ****ing garbage

I deadass dont know how you ppl slurp these dudes and the same garbage they been doing for like 2 years now

The whole match was:

Champa does one move

Garbago does another.

They fake count to 10.....30 times

The finish was ****ing garabge

Just call these bums up already so they can rot in 205 already man

damn

Adam Cole Richocett was the best match off that super kick spot alone.

I like the pirate girl but her winning was stupid

Dream with that **** on his pants gonna get buried to the magma core when he gets called up

NXTBK4 was really some trash tbh

Case Case

1 PM PST.

100% want out.

Fck the NFL im boycotting that racist insenstive *** organization.

WWE next very soon

Back
Top Bottom