Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

TUi0pOA.gif

Cena going to the back like this

Roman is going to beat brock
Seth will Cash In against Roman
DB will come back and beat Seth

:\

Was thinking this too, it has to be a reason why they never bring up Rollins turning his back on reigns as well. That feud is and story line is being saved for a major next year

I'm shocked they had Brock dominate like that AND win. I was expecting Cena to Hulk up and win. Pretty good match for the Cena haters. That Orton and Reigns match was great, Orton just makes it look effortless, Dude is like the Kevin Durant of wrestling. Reigns is coming along just fine. Real good PPV to me.

Young Dolph got a title :pimp:

Can someone make me any avy of that RKO on Reigns?!?!? Please. I'm tired of the generic NT logo. No offense.

"John Cena needs to go away". Then watch viewership drop by liek 30%. Be realistic you guys

Only person i wanna see take those titles is jeans.his crazy mind games would give him.the edge over the stronger brock,anndd him vs heyman on the mic would be gold.we would get a lot of it since Brock only does ppvs amyway.they could even do a jeans breaks into brocks house angle

Back
Top Bottom