Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Although I love that Brock is the champ, they have booked themselves in a corner. 

Only way I would book it is if everyone is scared to face break. Basically holds the title hostage. One or two dudes like big show/henry or another big face steps up and just get washed. Then have Brock issue an open challenge for a no DQ match. D-Bry comes back and literally the entire roster is behind him. It takes the entire roster to beat him.

But the one big problem is that it makes D-Bry look like a *****. 

the only way not to destroy anyone's character is to has a triple threat match. you can protect people better. although the match type is over used. it might be the only way.

i want to see brock with a good run 
smokin.gif

Since they said Batista might be back before NOC. (Possibly tonight with Guardians promotion being over) I could see them actually having the storyline in place for HHH to give Batista his title shot he was promised now that Brock is champ.........Only to be flattened too.

Although I love that Brock is the champ, they have booked themselves in a corner. 

Only way I would book it is if everyone is scared to face break. Basically holds the title hostage. One or two dudes like big show/henry or another big face steps up and just get washed. Then have Brock issue an open challenge for a no DQ match. D-Bry comes back and literally the entire roster is behind him. It takes the entire roster to beat him.

But the one big problem is that it makes D-Bry look like a *****. 

They made him The American Rapist, so it's only uphill from here :lol:

Lmaooooooo who was Sandow suppose to be?

I think an actual lumberjack :rofl:

Truth be told, the only person I want to see beat Brock is...Cena.

What they need to do is have Cena essentially go into exile (vacation).

Then for the next couple of months, Cenation and the "wwe universe" can look like Pride Rock while Scar was in control: gloomy, desolate, hopeless you get the point.

They could really play this out like Rocky VII if they wanted to. 
laugh.gif

Damien Bunyan! A lumberjack :lol:

Since they said Batista might be back before NOC. (Possibly tonight with Guardians promotion being over) I could see them actually having the storyline in place for HHH to give Batista his title shot he was promised now that Brock is champ.........Only to be flattened too.

As crazy as it might sound I think Shovel should be up next. He's the only guy left that would realistically pose a threat to the Beast Incarnate. Have Trips realize he unleashed a monster that he can't truly control as the face of the company. Plus it'd give Brock a chance to get his revenge and win back.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

As crazy as it might sound I think Shovel should be up next. He's the only guy left that would realistically pose a threat to the Beast Incarnate. Have Trips realize he unleashed a monster that he can't truly control as the face of the company. Plus it'd give Brock a chance to get his revenge and win back.

Brock actually got HIS win back, and looked weak doing it :lol: HHH beat him at WM 29, then Brock beat him in a cage at Extreme Rules. HHH shouldn't face him at all.

Reigns going over Lesnar at WM would be a joke unless he somehow gets a million times better from now till then. He's not ready at ALL.

Brock actually got HIS win back, and looked weak doing it :lol: HHH beat him at WM 29, then Brock beat him in a cage at Extreme Rules. HHH shouldn't face him at all.[/quote]

HHH made a "deal with the devil". I don't mind being the monster he couldn't end up controlling and just destroys everybody in the foreseeable future until the obvious Super Reigns win at a WM. Since Cena's already Superman, maybe Reigns can be Batman and start loading up on gadgets to take down Brock. He has enough pouches in his ring gear.

makes sense

Back
Top Bottom