Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

pahhhhhh .. you funny man.. Please inbox me when the MOTY occurs incase I am not on the online

No problem...But since you used the "phrase that shall not be named"...You get one of these..

Reported..

Lol you guys have turned on Roman so quick.

I thought Dean and Seth were actually helping to train him?

Im really going to be sick if rains beats brock clean at WM31.

Let the shield unite or something and help wains win.

Im queasy thinking about this dude winning clean man

Im really going to be sick if rains beats brock clean at WM31.

Let the shield unite or something and help wains win.

Im queasy thinking about this dude winning clean man
i've told you already man Reigns is gonna get that Lex Luger special.. built to the sky and then Vince is going to just say ahhhh F it

that was amazing. i hate using the "MOTY candidate" but its gotta be there especially for a non ppv. 

sucks that it was ambrose last hoorah for a while if hes really shooting a movie.

but i think this is a great thing. this could be the product of them getting away from the WWE Title and focusing on other talent, which i think heyman said in an interview wished would happen. he said only bring around the title every so often this way it keeps its luster and put the focus on other things. seems legit with brock holding it.

not a bad start....

Last edited:
Welp, no more watching Raw live with y'all for a while. :frown:
School starts again next week plus night classes. :x

Welp, no more watching Raw live with y'all for a while.
frown.gif

School starts again next week plus night classes.
sick.gif
same here. ill still be in the thread but im mainly just watching PPVs during the school year, i cant afford to dedicate 3 hours a week to garbage, 

Lol you guys have turned on Roman so quick.

I thought Dean and Seth were actually helping to train him?

I want dude to succeed so bad.

He's not that bad in the Mic like most say he his.

As far as that Superman punch..... Dudes needs to relax.

I want dude to succeed so bad.

He's not that bad in the Mic like most say he his.

As far as that Superman punch..... Dudes needs to relax.
He was better when he didn't talk. His character and his promos don't mix well. Also I rather see the punch more than him doing the other 4 moves more. Spear should only be once a match

That was a great match and Henry being on Raw twice in one night was just lol. Dude cuts underrated promos tho. I was low key happy he beat the **** outta that bum Rusev

Sidenote: Anyone in here know how Ring Of Honor shirts fit?

Back
Top Bottom