Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Nattie with the fireman carry
pimp.gif
.  She needs a match with AJ where she can actually showoff her move set.  Reigns can learn a thing or two from her, man.

With brock having the strap. Seth should just consider using the briefcase on dolph for the ic title. :lol:

Unless suicide seth decides to cash in on brock while he's borking sable. Dude will be vulnerable.

With brock having the strap. Seth should just consider using the briefcase on dolph for the ic title. :lol:

Unless suicide seth decides to cash in on brock while he's borking sable. Dude will be vulnerable.

he still would wash him lol I told my dad everybody brock wrestles they dont return for a long time. EI taker and hopefully cena

naw b, son would have his **** in sable, while having seth in the kimura

its real

I like the new title.

I'm gonna miss the champion having two belts though.

Brock and Randy looked absolutely badass with both belts.

Anyone catch Ambrose spike the iPad? :lol:

Are they making these tables harder to break now or what? feel like I've been seeing that a lot recently .

True to size. The newer ones are thinner and are printed on "Next Level Apparel" tees.

So would I be alright getting a small even tho I'm more of Medium/Large cause I really want that Kill Steen Kill tribute shirt but thats the only size they have left SMH. I read that their shirts also tend to shrink after washing them so if thats the case Im screwed lol. I slept on copping one of em, since they aint take the sizes off. Thought they still had a Full size run lol

Back
Top Bottom