Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

For some reason, I feel like Steen is gonna be huge in WWE.

For the first time in a very long time, I'm very very anxious to see what the future holds.

Last edited:
So these three new NXT guys you guys are hyping up are like The Radicals, just without a Perry Saturn?

Last edited:
urOPVdt.gif

FarDaringBichonfrise.gif

CarefreeCarelessDodobird.gif

FrequentSizzlingAsiaticwildass.gif

Last edited:
WWE Backlash 2006

eek.gif
 at Cena deadlifting Edge x HHH

Say what you want about Cena but his strength never ceases to amaze me

Who you guys think is stronger, supercena or the Swiss Superman? Cesaro's beastly strength is impressive too and he's not as bulky as cena.

Cena by an inch I think

Are we getting all the new signees on sept 11 on the next next takeover? All belts are being fought for, 2 hour episode and new gm starting next week.

Hoping for debuts and some belts changing so some people will get called up

The vaudevillians x hunicara/kalisto won the semi finals of the tournament. Glad that leaves a few people to get brought up soon like zayne, enzo x cass , ascension...

Hopefully they show promos/vignettes of people and don't just bring them up out of nowhere to die.

I remember playing HS BBall and worrying about our coaching bringing in dudes to take potential minutes. Imagine how those NXT dudes feel when HHH is signing all of these established dudes.

I remember playing HS BBall and worrying about our coaching bringing in dudes to take potential minutes. Imagine how those NXT dudes feel when HHH is signing all of these established dudes.

Then they need to step it up. These dudes are established for a reason. They're not some new comers like some of the NXT guys are. I heard that there was something in their contracts that they all wont be down there long before theyre called to the main roster anyways

Back
Top Bottom