Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

What's a God to a Vince McMahon?

And so basically they gave God's theme music to Brodus Clay?

VKM is an entertainer 
roll.gif

Next Feud For Bray Wyatt

Several WWE live events scheduled for after WWE Night of Champions are advertising Bray Wyatt versus Sheamus for the United States Championship.

This appears to be Wyatt’s next feud after he finishes up his program with Chris Jericho, who is scheduled to leave WWE after the September 21st pay-per-view.

God Please No! :x

Has anyone prospered after feuding with John Chena? I swear it's always downhill from there for up and comers.

Next Feud For Bray Wyatt

Several WWE live events scheduled for after WWE Night of Champions are advertising Bray Wyatt versus Sheamus for the United States Championship.

This appears to be Wyatt’s next feud after he finishes up his program with Chris Jericho, who is scheduled to leave WWE after the September 21st pay-per-view.

God Please No! :x

Has anyone prospered after feuding with John Chena? I swear it's always downhill from there for up and comers.

I thought Edge did alright but he wasn't exactly an up & comer either. Not sure why Umaga popped in my head too as far as Cena foes that went downhill :lol:

Ya'know what could be cool?

Located based crowd awareness. Like if an event on the game is in STL and Migos is on the card, the crowd would cheer or be more mixed than anywhere else.

I can understand Cena and Orton in all of this preview stuff for 2K15, but why is Goldust with them? :lol:

tumblr_nam0fczyvq1t99chso1_250.gif
tumblr_nam0fczyvq1t99chso2_250.gif

“If I remember correctly, it was a little girl, maybe 8 to 10 years old. I was walking down and I was going to talk from the crowd, so I was walking halfway down [the stands] and right as I get to the spot that I wanted to talk from, I just feel these little arms wrap around me, down near my sternum. I almost broke character. [I got] the biggest smile and started laughing. I think they may have cut away and went to the ring, but it was the cutest thing ever.”- Roman Reigns

Last edited:
He was referring to that random arm after the little girl hugged Reigns :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom