Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Then they need to step it up. These dudes are established for a reason. They're not some new comers like some of the NXT guys are. I heard that there was something in their contracts that they all wont be down there long before theyre called to the main roster anyways

Fergie and kenta have that clause in there contract. Don't know about steen. Yes zayn is def coming up this fall. Charlotte, Banks, Ascension, Enzio & big cass as well. Think they will hold off on Neville until after mania.

Damn I wanna Steen on the main roster before Kenta. I have a feeling they gon mess Kenta up :smh:
Dude isnt in a position to succeed. His moves have been taken or are being used by someone else, language barrier and hes small. He has to reinvent & adjust himself more than any of the other signees

Last edited:
1000th post

just wanna take the time to thank all of NTWT homies for getting me back into wrestling and helping me regain my passion for the biz.also for making me actually becoming active on this nt forum,ya my dudes man,regardless of who ya cheer for or how old ya are or whether you loved wcw,wwe,njpw,tna lol or whatever i love ya guys man.thanks for making my time on this forum entertaining.
pimp.gif

ok no more breaking kayfabe,back to the REAL HEEL 
glasses.gif

watching the Monday night wars on the network for the first time. (I know, I'm late)

just now realizing that roman reigns is headed down that lex Luger path in the early 90s.
reigns has potential. but not enough to take cena's place.
fortunately though, cena bleeds wwe and they will never have to worry about him going elsewhere.

watching the Monday night wars on the network for the first time. (I know, I'm late)

just now realizing that roman reigns is headed down that lex Luger path in the early 90s.
reigns has potential. but not enough to take cena's place.
fortunately though, cena bleeds wwe and they will never have to worry about him going elsewhere.

I said this 2 weeks ago about roman being the next Luger.

- We noted earlier this month that WWE appeared to have dropped the new stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E. For what it's worth, the stable made their first appearance together since the week they were formed at last night's WWE live event in Stockton. Woods accompanied Big E and Kofi Kingston, who faced Luke Harper & Erick Rowan and The Usos in a triple threat match for the WWE tag team championship. Full results for last night's WWE live event in Stockton are here.

[COLOR=#red]OMG YOU GUYS[/COLOR]

- We noted earlier this month that WWE appeared to have dropped the new stable with Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E. For what it's worth, the stable made their first appearance together since the week they were formed at last night's WWE live event in Stockton. Woods accompanied Big E and Kofi Kingston, who faced Luke Harper & Erick Rowan and The Usos in a triple threat match for the WWE tag team championship. Full results for last night's WWE live event in Stockton are here.

[COLOR=#red]OMG YOU GUYS[/COLOR]

I'll believe it when I see it on tv more than twice
View media item 1147520

What's the name of these 3 new nxt people signed and the name of the group? What are there styles as well?
KENTA, Kevin Steen and Fergal Devitt.

As for their styles I can't really say. I've heard of each before, but haven't really seen any of their matches.

Back
Top Bottom