Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

BvvkVm7IgAEQICC.jpg

fYJMtk8.gif

View media item 1147964

since i only watch wwe and tna once or twice a year and dont know who this devitt guy is, whats the significance of the paint/costumes whys that his thing?

Really good read...thanks Peep.

Any info on the Hayes/Henry incident? Hayes always seemed like a real doucher to me and I've heard a few stories that definitely reinforce that perception.

The Masked Man's book has an entire chapter on racial stereotypes in professional wrestling. Anyone read it?

Roh weekend is over and coming from someone who knew 0 about it, I walked away amazed at not just the general product but their tag division in particular. Briscoes and youngbucks must of really pissed someone off at the Wwe to still not get signed

Well Jay Briscoe is homophobic and doesnt care who he says that type of stuff to. Some ppl believe they'd be a PR headache cuz of it and some believe they wouldnt even pass a physical smh. What a shame really

The Youngbucks on the other hand took a pic with Booker T like a week ago so who knows

ROH tag division is crazy tho. ReDragon, Briscoe Bros, Bad Influence, Young Bucks, War Machine. Im sure theres more too

ReDragon is a beast man. That YoungBucks vs. ReDragon match was the NYC NJPW show was the most entertaining match I have ever seen LIVE.

Really good read...thanks Peep.

Any info on the Hayes/Henry incident? Hayes always seemed like a real doucher to me and I've heard a few stories that definitely reinforce that perception.

The Masked Man's book has an entire chapter on racial stereotypes in professional wrestling. Anyone read it?

just finished reading it. it's a good book. but most of the knowledge I knew already. basically mini bios of wrestlers that died. along with how wrestling started. the Monday night wars. and the territorial days.

Never thought much of Michelle McCool looks wise, but compared to Summer, she's Layla, sheesh :lol: :lol:
tumblr_naqph9p3QU1tefz4ro1_500.png

tumblr_nasg04iegN1rsed7yo1_500.png

Byron Griffin III
tumblr_narxj23EAE1trnp1xo5_250.gif
tumblr_narxj23EAE1trnp1xo6_250.gif

tumblr_naq15tA4yy1tt2jjyo1_500.png

tumblr_nas3klN5eh1rsed7yo1_500.png

tumblr_nan7aadkQU1rj7fgso1_500.png

Last edited:
Ohh I remember kenta that's who punk got his wwe moves from. Wonder if they let him so gts. This prince devitt guy looks sick. So he just takes gimmicks for entrances or? I hope him and chody have a feud but not while he's stardust

Back
Top Bottom