Wrestling Thread Aug 11-24 | 8/18 RAW - Brock DESTROYS Cena, New WWE Title Belt (Bye Big Gold)

Not even trying to be funny, but is there any chance that Rusev is booked the right way to be a legit contender to Brock?..He's beat Thwagger, who is a former World champ..So could they maybe book him against a Randal or Cena or Batista to give him another, more storied, champion to beat?..Which could set up a "champ killer" versus "the Ultimate Champion"..Don't think I'd want to see it, but it'd probably be better than Reigns..

I see where you're coming from from a purist standpoint, but who would the regular crowd cheer for? Rusev just beat a US Patriot, and Brock just beat half the crowd's hero.

At the way he destroyed Cena tonight, just keep feeding him guys at every PPV while they build up Reigns some more. If anything, it'll add credibility to the belt and Brock's stock as a monster will only rise higher.

Sheamus
Mark Henry (again)
Ziggler
Big Show (again)
Swagger??

I see where you're coming from from a purist standpoint, but who would the regular crowd cheer for? Rusev just beat a US Patriot, and Brock just beat half the crowd's hero.

If made to feel like a legit badasz champion then I think the crowd chants for Lesnar..They already get geeked up every time he returns and plus it's so easy to hate Rusev/Lana..Seems like it could be a natural rivalry..It's way better than a Henry/Big Show/ShameUs program..

And what about Bray being thrown in there to possibly be groomed to face him next year at Mania?..

I'm with y'all. Who is the next logical opponent for Brock? The rematch at NoC makes the most sense, as much as we all don't want to see it.

Who else is there? I highly doubt they throw any of the Shield guys in there yet, so what does he do? Destroy Kane, Sheamus, and Randall until WM 31?

Only if we had DBry and Punk around right now...

Cena shouldn't make an appearance for a few months. 

Next opponent should be Mark Henry (hate to say it) or Big Show. Some big dude that Brock could just wash. 

That or he just shouldn't defend it because the entire locker room is afraid to face him. 

i really think if they wanna continue trolling the crowd with all this Russia stuff then Rusev should win the United States belt and turn it into the Russian belt :lol: :smh:

i really think if they wanna continue trolling the crowd with all this Russia stuff then Rusev should win the United States belt and turn it into the Russian belt :lol: :smh:

Too thoughtful and logical to happen :lol:. Him and Sheamus could legit have a good feud though. Them, Barrett, Cesaro and Big E are all stiff hard-hitting ddues. Plus, it's not like Sheamus has had a fantastic US title reign.

If made to feel like a legit badasz champion then I think the crowd chants for Lesnar..They already get geeked up every time he returns and plus it's so easy to hate Rusev/Lana..Seems like it could be a natural rivalry..It's way better than a Henry/Big Show/ShameUs program..

And what about Bray being thrown in there to possibly be groomed to face him next year at Mania?..

Hmmm...sort of forgot about Bray since he's been in this forgettable Jericho feud, so I think that could be a good idea. Could also have RVD and Jericho feud right now just to see the comedy.

That Brock beatdown on Cena was great :smokin

Sidenote: Any word on Kevin Steens NXT debut? Im interested in how the WWE uses him more than their other signings. Theres rumors that the WWE might let him use his name, ROH theme & that HHH even trusts him enough to let him use his Package Piledriver

Was not near my laptop at all for the PPV, but HYPED Ziggler won :wow: :pimp: and of course Brock going over.

Thanks for any b-day wishes thrown my way that I may have missed earlier. NTWT is fam

View media item 1138429

Last edited:
DelayedImpossibleCoot.gif

Back
Top Bottom