Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

HHH is out of control man. Get him outta here.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Cena is like a manipulative abusive boyfriend.
Dude does you wrong, makes a joke out of your relationship and makes everything seem horrible, but then a once things get too hostile against him and you think you find someone who seems better than him, he drops a bs "heart felt" monologue to turn it around on you and make you think that he's really a good guy and good for your relationship.

Thanks.

- Nikki

:rofl:

RT @ShaneHelmsCom: So two different guys interrupt a promo segment and say ... nothing? Well, it's different at least.

Not even HHH and Orton will tarnish that segment for me, **** was fire.

Might be the first time a Miz TV segment actually does good in the ratings.

now he wanna pull the make a wish card :x

D-Bry should've said if he was a make-a-wish kid, he'd wish cena would have a career ending injury and he'd never have to watch his fecal style wrestling ever again.

Haven't posted in a while but my respect to Cena and DB for this segment. F'in BRILLIANT and beautifully sold.

I had to look at the time cause that ending was made to look like the show was gonna go off the air with all the questions Cole was asking and all the different camera shots.

I'm not gonna lie, I NEED an R-Truth/Fandango PPV match :rofl: :rofl:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Ron Killings :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom