Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Glad Wade got the win
pimp.gif
.  Getting a little tired of DB...

He's gonna have to throw every single thing at him that's ever been under the ring.
dudes gonna have to hit brock with austins beer truck, 4 wheeler, zamboni, and kurts milk wagon to get brock down. brocks bicep is bigger than punks thigh dude is more than double his size and for as much as hey try to make lesnar real and not a wrestler hes more than twice punks size 

For the way they portray Natalya as the great female wrestler on Total Divas, Natalya looks awful in this match.  Her stomps in the corner aren't close and her clothesline sucked.

Welp, that ref better start looking for a new job.  What in the hell happened on that finish?  Natalya let go of the Sharpshooter, then AJ tapped.  Ref had no idea.  Wow, that was bad.

Didn't Vince appoint Brad Maddox as the Raw GM because he thought he would do an awful job?  But now he's on his side, appointing him as the ref of the main event of Summerslam?

Only watched the Miz TV segment tonight and it was great stuff although i might have to give Cena the win in that one.

Also, they're teasing Randall's cash in on sunday way too hard right now, so much that everyone is expecting it. I'm thinking that it probably won't happen now or it might be another failed cash in.

Is there even an angle with Nattie and Khali? :smh: ...

Unfortunately...yes :lol: They've been together for a couple months, even in backstage promos and stuff. Along with Hornswoggle, they seem like as awful Oddities throwback. I hate it had to be Nattie, but as least she's on tv more

Unfortunately...yes
laugh.gif
They've been together for a couple months, even in backstage promos and stuff. Along with Hornswoggle, they seem like as awful Oddities throwback. I hate it had to be Nattie, but as least she's on tv more
True.  Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.  Wasn't expecting Khali and Big E to not even wrestle, but I guess they didn't want Big E taking a L before Summer Slam.

EDIT:
roll.gif
@ that forklift hitting that turn
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Makes no sense how these women are friends/enemies on Total Divas but have completely different relationships on Raw.

Back
Top Bottom