Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

mean.gif
@ Vince letting R-Truth make a fool of himself trying to rap...

Last edited:
First time seeing wrestling live in person tonight and it was one of the most fun damn nights of my life.

Tonight was a fun show. Five rows away from the floor and was juiced to see Brock Lesnar, RVD, and Mr. McMahon with his strut. Dean Ambrose came down the aisle next to where I was sitting as well. Overall, this event was the best experience I've had and was way better when I went to the Raw in San Jose during The Rock/CM Punk feud. Good stuff.

OH yeah...I got on TV. LOL.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Suni, ask Brock how CM Punk's a** taste.

Also, how does CM Punk get away with not being muscular or even toned?  He needs to wrestle in sweats and a shirt from now on...

The Cena/Bryan promo was money up until H and RKO showed up. Their storyline is really taking away from the match itself.

Which match do yall think will close out the show? I'm thinking Brock/Punk.

Something I read which might spoil the title match at SummerFest.

- WWE officials are trying to keep quiet the severity of John Cena's elbow injury. Cena's elbow is in a lot worse shape than they are letting on and the decision was made last week for him not to wrestle until SummerSlam. Cena will be having surgery shortly after SummerSlam, meaning he will be taking some more time off.

Last edited:
- WWE has not made it official yet but Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns is expected to be announced for SummerSlam.

- Reader Aaron Payne sent word that the biggest reaction at last night’s RAW may have been for The Ultimate Warrior when they aired a WWE 2K14 video during a commercial break.

- SS Spoiler of sorts
There have been discussions of having Triple H and Stephanie McMahon turning heel at SummerSlam, but it seems like those plans have been off the table for some time now. WWE officials have viewed Vince McMahon as the man who suits that role much better heading into the WrestleMania storyline.

- WWE has not made it official yet but Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns is expected to be announced for SummerSlam.

- Reader Aaron Payne sent word that the biggest reaction at last night’s RAW may have been for The Ultimate Warrior when they aired a WWE 2K14 video during a commercial break.

Did I miss something? What happened with the Uso's?

And I'm ready to pull the trigger on some HoF tickets if they announce the Warrior being inducted. I met him earlier this year and he was legit cool guy.

Tonight was a fun show. Five rows away from the floor and was juiced to see Brock Lesnar, RVD, and Mr. McMahon with his strut. Dean Ambrose came down the aisle next to where I was sitting as well. Overall, this event was the best experience I've had and was way better when I went to the Raw in San Jose during The Rock/CM Punk feud. Good stuff.

OH yeah...I got on TV. LOL.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Are you the guy in the lower right hand corner with the hat and glasses?

Can you guys pinpoint a fan sign that you remember as the funniest you've ever seen?

Mine is the one that took a picture of HBK laying down from his Playgirl spread and put Vince's face on the body.

It was silly. I wish someone could recreate that...lobotomybeats I'm lookin at you
nerd.gif
Don't know how the fan got it in but he had a sign that said "Triple H Fears Divorce"
laugh.gif

Eva Marie is looking less attractive each time I see her..She's still good looking, but not as much as when I first saw her on Total Bellas..

Eva Marie.... :wow:

Im in love with this chick.

There is something about her that just does it for me.

I think I like her more than Peeps love for Leyla.

Or 4W's love for Kaitlyn. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom